• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

For talking rot.

something that i've been wondering about for awhile, do you guys have coffee? or is it all tea all the time?

I eat and drink most things but I can't abide tea. Stuff's evil, the smell of it literally makes me feel sick. Just don't get why my countrymen are so obsessed by it or why a "nice cup of" is the cure for all the world's ills.

Do drink coffee, but only to stay awake and would frankly prefer a Red Bull.

I accept I may be in a minority here.

I eat and drink most things but I can't abide tea. Stuff's evil, the smell of it literally makes me feel sick. Just don't get why my countrymen are so obsessed by it or why a "nice cup of" is the cure for all the world's ills.

i can't stand red bull, i can shove stuff up my nose for more energy and less of a crash

my body is weird with sugar though, so it's probably just me

Man I hate to resort to cheap stereotype, but can you REALLY be British with an attitude like that?

Good thread by the way. I give it 3 hours before it degenerates into a massive ****storm between English and Welsh fans. You picked the wrong week for levity Alpha

God damn it I am very tempted to splash out £100 on Futurama, Simpsons, American Dad and Rick and Morty shirts FFS, why am I so immature

I have a Two Brothers, from R&M, shirt
Also a "Homer's Webpage" shirt and a Duke Silver (for any parks and rec fans) one

Fraid so. Enjoy warm beer and curry too much for there to be any doubt that I am truly English. Although not together, obvs.

Curry requires a cold, fizzy lager. Kind of beer my Dad would sneer at.

I have a Two Brothers, from R&M, shirt
Also a "Homer's Webpage" shirt and a Duke Silver (for any parks and rec fans) one

My lounging around at home t-shirt is the logo of the Bada Bing from the Sopranos

Why do you need a t-shirt to explain the obvious though. ;)

We have coffee BUT it is anywhere near the Aussies league of coffee which is the best in the world IMO.

London can be good, Coffee is pretty popular amongst my age group though 20's prob more popular than Tea TBH in general

But since I'm living in the north I follow the northern traditions of drinking 6 cups of Yorkshire tea a day I love the stuff. Americans tea game is worse than our Coffee game though.

Leicester isn't north. Midlands man

Nothing like some Barry's tea, that's why I brought two boxes of it to Canada.

Never drunk coffee I've seen how reliant some people are on it and I know I'd definitely get addicted.

Coffee is the ***s, can't have it in 24hrs after drinking though, heart goes mad!

last spring finals week
night at bar with exam next morning (wasn't too drunk)... decided to drink coffee around 3am to get studying and ended up in the ER cause my fragile digestive system couldn't handle it

Don't like coffee at all.
Kind of wish I did cause it smells great, but alas: disgusting.

Big fan of energy drinks, though. Comes with the territory of doing shift work.

Got a snowstorm tonight, its expected 25cm of snow are going to fall. Typically I don't have any class tomorrow anyway.

Start off drinking it milky and sugary - then reduce.

If you like the smell, you'll learn to like the taste.

thats the way, if you dont like something then just force it down you until you eventually like it. nothing bad ever comes of that!

Latest posts