• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Grand Theft Auto IV Topic

R

Ripper

First Footage of Grand Theft Auto IV to be released in 17 Hours

The first trailer for Grand Theft Auto IV will be released on March 29, 2007 at 23:00 UTC, and the official website for the game has a new splash screen that counts down to that date. The website, as well as e-mails received through the Rockstar mailing list refer to the game simply as IV, based on the Roman numeral for the number four.[/b]

Haven't been this excited since I beat those f***ing Zero Missions on San Andreas.

Rumors i've heard is that New York will play a part of the game, apparently a whole lot of promotional stuff has suddenly appeared, as long as they keep at least part of the game in the US, I dont care where it is.

*licks lips*

The pressure I am putting on myself to get a PS3 will become unbearable when I see this...

<div class='quotemain'> *licks lips*

The pressure I am putting on myself to get a PS3 will become unbearable when I see this... [/b]

It'll be on the 360 also.
[/b][/quote]

Ah Mite, but I'm a Sony fanboy. *

* I think the PS3 will be worth more in 12 months time than the 360 ever could be.

Maybe so. But for £600 to get a machine and a few games to play on it, and with the PS2's reputation for breaking down, not forgetting that it's not backward compatible, I say Sony can go f*** themselves.

Not cheep enough for mere mortals to afford one for a long time; I remember how long it took the PS2 to come down from £350 to a more reasonable £200; 18+ months!

Wait till tomorrow and then check youtube; Rocjkstars side will be inundated until the middle of Saturday.

As long rumoured, GTA4 is set in England. As the Rockstar team hail from over here they said that they’re determined to avoid all the usual UK clichés and create something appropriately English.
The majority of the missions take place in Churchill City, a fictionalised version of London. Rather than map a huge area as in the previous game they have decided to put the same amount of detail into one city, producing an area with a massive scale, and buildings that can all, in one way or another, be entered.

Sound
  • There will be 10 radio stations in the game but you will barely be able to hear any of them as the signal disappears if you go into a tunnel or near any tall buildings, and when you do get them they’ll only play the same bloody song 20 times an hour. James Blunt, you ruined my life you
GTA4 is out on October the 17th 2007 on the Playstation 3, and then about 3 hours later on the PC.

I'm excited, this will be the first time they REALLY do New York City, sure, there was GTA 3/Liberty City, but that was just a shell of New York, look at fricking Times Square and the Statue of Liberty, as well as the Ferry Terminals and all that in the trailer, were they even in 3?... and as well as that, the best GTA Missions are the ones which involve the Mafia... and Russian Mobsters are just plain cool.

Although I will be surprised if the game is not bigger than just New York, hopefully there will be more cities, as well as the countryside... as long as they don't go to f***ing London like everyone wants, if I wanted that, i'd play the Getaway.

they have already done london havnt they? i remember the first GTA London game. sure it was only top down but the original GTA was still cool

as long as I can go to New Jersey I am happy

Its the place to be man!!!!

Atlantic City - here we come

I like the Russian accent of that fella.

The video really added to the suspense!...It didn't reveal too much, but just enough to give us a slight feel for it, the basic ingredients.