• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup 2013/14 Pool 1, Round 3 (Castres v Ospreys, Saints v Leinster)

The Heineken Cup is really going to miss the English boys :p

I'm three minutes behind but quickest double in the H Cup?

BO'D clearly knows Gatland is in the box...

and now trying too many flicks.

Last edited:
The Heineken Cup is really going to miss the English boys :p

I may have missed it but is there any indication of what the heck the format will look like next year without them? Are we going to see a 24 team competition with all the Rabo sides and the non relegated Top 14 teams? Are they going back down to 20 teams? Will the Amlin be an absolute farce?

Leinster are soooooooooooooooooo much better at the present!

I like rugby again...

I feel you. It was hard getting over that NZ game but my crying has stopped slightly watching this.

edit. Heaslip scores. Crying has stopped. Life continues.

Last edited:
Lovely worked try for Heaslip. Coming out of hear with the four try bonus point would be fantastic and the pool pretty much sewn up you would think.

As much as I like Madigan, I would've loved Burrell to headbutt him then.
Really hate when players rub others face in the mud after tackling them into touch, absolutely no need.

Bonus point. Nicht schlecht. Hopefully this isn't a reverse of 2011.

Are the Leinster fans chanting "Allez les blues"?.

Pisi has been dire, don't know why they didn't start Elliot, he's been on great form. Never really been impressed by Ken Pisi.

As much as I like Madigan, I would've loved Burrell to headbutt him then.
Really hate when players rub others face in the mud after tackling them into touch, absolutely no need.

I may be wrong but I thought he was trying to get the ball, but if he did completely agree.

I may be wrong but I thought he was trying to get the ball, but if he did completely agree.

Even then I dont get why Leinster were so keen on getting that ball, they were 10m from their own line

Game really over.........Saints cannot come back from this....................caaaaaan they?

Now if Leinster were to come into the Aviva..............................

Fantastic to see both Irish clubs with strong performances so far. Only saw the last 2 tries on try alert but Leinster are looking super sharp!

Latest posts