• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup 2013/14 Pool 1, Round 3 (Castres v Ospreys, Saints v Leinster)

Even then I dont get why Leinster were so keen on getting that ball, they were 10m from their own line

Probably looking to see if they could milk the penalty.

Really happy with that half better than we could've dreamed for. All the trys were well taken and worked and the defense was outstanding, tactics are spot on too, exposing the Saints at the back is working a treat and Kearney has really hit his stride.

I may be wrong but I thought he was trying to get the ball, but if he did completely agree.
Nah, Reddan + whoever else went for the ball, Madigan pushed Burrells head into the ground and kept it there as he got up - that's why Burrell pushed him into the barriers.

His throwing may not be the best but damn Nugget's got wheels.

EDIT: Two tries blown now that's an annoyance.

Last edited:
Nice to see the return of the BO'D intercept.

EDIT: That's annoying.

Last edited:
Hattrick!

Delighted for Fitzy, he doesn't score a lot of tries so this is fantastic to see. Such a talent.

Didn't realise Pisi was at 15, did Wilson pull out pre-game? (Missed the start)
Explains a lot, then. I remember when his brother was tryed at 15 in the HEC before and was terrible.

Huge statement Huge!!! There is no better performance this year so far.........................well done Leinster!

So a win. Wasn't an enjoyable game though. Not much of an opposition.

BOD is a class act! Next week we can all but secure a quarterfinal spot and then look for the home semi.

Last time we put a performance like that in was against Ulster in the 2012 final, great performances 1-15.

BOD is a class act! Next week we can all but secure a quarterfinal spot and then look for the home semi.

Last time we put a performance like that in was against Ulster in the 2012 final, great performances 1-15.

Totall agree and, on the form so far, Leinster should be crowned the last H Cup champs of any worth as from nxt year it will be a worthless comp despite the showing of Saints today (which was in the main due to the way Leinster whupped their a.r.s.e.s)!!

Latest posts