Biarritz
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

MILLENIUM STADIUM

CARDIFF

24TH MAY 2014 AT 17.00 BST

Last edited:
I am a Toulon supporter for the next two weeks and hope, above hope, that they will be double champions to say a great big adieu to one of the greatest players to have played the game.................and to be shot at by all you guys who hate Toulon for no substantive reason other than you dislike Boudjellal or the fact that he has created, with his money (and not a corporate) and Laporte a real force to be reckoned with in rugby (and I am very jealous of them and their success)!!!

I am a Toulon supporter for the next two weeks and hope, above hope, that they will be double champions to say a great big adieu to one of the greatest players to have played the game.................and to be shot at by all you guys who hate Toulon for no substantive reason other than you dislike Boudjellal or the fact that he has created, with his money (and not a corporate) and Laporte a real force to be reckoned with in rugby (and I am very jealous of them and their success)!!!

29172.jpg

(high pitched) aaaaaaaaaaah !!!!!! Tony !!! How could you ?!! After years of service to Bloody Opeless, you turn coat like a tiny, minuscule, fallacious little rodent. My GOD...this is...this is just morbidly disgusting.

(high pitched) aaaaaaaaaaah !!!!!! Tony !!! How could you ?!! After years of service to Bloody Opeless, you turn coat like a tiny, minuscule, fallacious little rodent. My GOD...this is...this is just morbidly disgusting.

Coooommmmme OOOOnnnnnn.....it is only a fortnight and every loser deserves a LITTLE time in the winners circle.....although I did not get it this week!!!!!!!!!!

Question: With both teams consisting of a lot of South Africans, If the match ends in a draw, will the trophy be sent to SA Rugby HQ as a neutral trophy room?

Last edited:
Question: With both teams consisting with a lot of South Africans, If the match ends in a draw, will the trophy be sent to SA Rugby HQ as a neutral trophy room?

Do not go there......Wray is already working out how to have it played in Cape Town with a second leg in Pretoria as it is........................

Coooommmmme OOOOnnnnnn.....it is only a fortnight and every loser deserves a LITTLE time in the winners circle.....although I did not get it this week!!!!!!!!!!

it's just I'm such a pure, magnificent creature I just wouldn't understand getting your hands dirty like that, not even for a second. But...what can I say. You do what you've got to do, only God can judge people (and their abominable sins...).

Question: With both teams consisting with a lot of South Africans, If the match ends in a draw, will the trophy be sent to SA Rugby HQ as a neutral trophy room?

consisting OF, you peasant !! Ain't yo momma an English teacher, again ?

pilou pilou !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Expose yourself, the gaston one. You are either for or against one of these sides. Ain't no thing neutral heaaahh, you gots to picks a saaahd. Errbahdy does. So who's it gon be ??

Expose yourself, the gaston one. You are either for or against one of these sides. Ain't no thing neutral heaaahh, you gots to picks a saaahd. Errbahdy does. So who's it gon be ??[/QUOTE]

Have Sarries got a Pilou pilou I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!! WHA TT DO YOU THINK!!

Don't think I'll watch this one. I imagine it would be similar to the feeling of walking in on your two dads having sex and having to root for one of them.
All I'll say I'm mildly Saracens favoured. I won't lose any sleep either way though. The above scenario on the other hand might keep me up a while.

Despise Saracens and really don't want Toulon winning anything else. Tough who to support..

I have a FEELING history will repeat itself the exact same way as last year, this year. Toulon will beat the Saracens again, and claim the H Cup again, but will lose the Top 14 final again, to Castres again. It seems far fetched in itself to see Castres lifting the Top14 trophy TWICE IN A ROW, as it was strange enough to see them do it just once last year, but I just have this gut feeling...

Jonny boy and Toulon ain't losing to the Saracens, I don't think. I think chronology will be a key factor. Castres get to rest, while Toulon will go into next weekend prepared like gladiators for the H Cup final and won't let anything leak on defense and will pound at the breakdown.
Meanwhile, as Dulin says "everything from now on then is just 'bonus'." for Castres, as despite being reigning French champions they still go into this final as big outsiders and underdogs and that helps them work without pressure.
Castres look as focused and consistent as last year and have made it all the way to the final AGAIN, and with no controversy, they've totally earned it. They even, need I remind it, vanquished the eternal beast at the Volcano in Clermont.

So I see Toulon H Cup again, and Castres Top 14 ***le again.

I think that would be a good ending but i would like to see Jonnie lift the Bouclier he is someone who deserves it although he did refuse me an interview about 4 seasons ago but i have accepted his apoligies since!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toulon are the sounder of the teams for the most part but then bugs life starts dancing around afterwards and I don't like that comic book writing ******* or his fat gimp's brother. I'll be happy if Sarries win in the same way I was happy when I failed PE but still beat the fat kid with a gammy leg.

Latest posts