• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup Semi Final: Clermont vs Leinster - 29/04/12

You know, I won't "accuse" you of being biased, because we all are. But you really have to understand that your opinions are not objective when talking about Leinster, Ireland, Cian Healy and SOB.
If, as mentioned before, 4 or 5 neutral spectators are not seeing things the same as you, it's probably them who are right.

Don't get to the reference to SO'B. I'm saying my views that's all I've always said Barnes is one of the better refs (though that's not particularly hard). I've also never said I'm completely objective I'm just offering my opinion people can agree or not.

What a drop goal by Kearney.

Great drop goal there. I don't know if y'all noticed, but Leinster playing well this second half.

We won't hear the end of this try

No, no you won't.

Not really, I agree with you on plenty of things, but this is a forum for debate, so debates are bound to crop up. There's little point posting 'yes I agree' when there's things you agree on.

Nice try by Leinster.

Edit. I had a feeling Kearney would nail that as soon as he went for it. Excellent 5mins for him.

Obviously it just seems to me we disagree a lot which as you say is fine your one of the better people to debate with.

Obviously it just seems to me we disagree a lot which as you say is fine your one of the better people to debate with.

Pretty much, nether of us resort to personal insults etc. so I don't see a problem.

Leinster a little lucky there to to concede a yellow. A little far out on the half-way line maybe, but they've gotta be careful now, because another cynical penalty and I think they could be down to 14.

Darcy should be in the bin for that professional foul. Barnes bottled it.

It's not because there are a lot of yellow in the stadium that you're not allowed to get of one of your pocket Mr Barnes

Missed red card, missed yellow card, missed offside at scrums, given forward pass to deny ASM a try, pernicekty and inconsistent.....Barnes has made this game Leinster's and it looks to me like they are going to get it.....now taking line outs and scrums and therefore possession!

^ ^ Clermont do a lot of unseen things too, for example holding onto players shirts at the side of the ruck..

Latest posts