• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup Semi Final: Ulster vs Edinburgh - 28/04/12

Loving this game so far.
Don't know how people can say Visser isn't a class act, then lines he picks are cracking.

Harsh yellow, I think. Was barely a slap, a penalty would've sufficed.

Last edited:
Incredibly harsh yellow there barely a penalty.

Also Trimble did anyone else notice Trimble being blocked for Blair's kick to Visser.

Terblanche incident was a penalty, but whether it was a card or not is debatable. Edinburgh throwing away the yellow card advantage.

That is absolutely a yellow card - how can he not give that?
Slapped the ball out of his hand 5m out when Edinburgh were on the front foot with an overlap.
Joke.

Ferris is very lucky he wasn't carded for that slap down. 13-9 to Ulster. Wind behind Edinburgh in the second half.

Didn't realise that was Ferris - could've been a red for him then if he'd been called for tripping Visser as well.

Ferris might not even make it out for the 2nd half the way he was walking off.

Edinburgh just need to continue doing what they're doing, they'll get through eventually I feel. Cracking stuff from them, should be in the lead already.

Ulster look very lose in defense been let off the hook by Edinburg on many occasions. Ulster will need to pick it up in the second half if they want the win.

That Jackson knock on should've been a penalty - he just slapped it (forward) in the air.

I'm now going to share with everyone the fact that Tom Court has worn the same pair of Speedos for every match he's played.

Some of Poite's call's have left much to be desired by at times.

This has been a great game.
It's a shame that the ref let those two Ferris cards slide in the first half, though.

22-19.

Ulster through to their second final. Based on the second half they deserve it but they'll have to improve massively to beat Clermont or Leinster. They really went into their shell. Had Ulster tried to play rugby, they'd have won by 20 points. Pienaar was easily the best player on the park.

Latest posts