• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ireland vs France - 20/08/2011 - RWC Warm Up

Good try for Healy

Quick question on him:
Is he as big a chav as his face/being a techno DJ would suggest?
He looks like the kind of guy you'd see outside Lidl drinking white cider in a burberry cap/trackies

Good try for Healy

Quick question on him:
Is he as big a chav as his face/being a techno DJ would suggest?
He looks like the kind of guy you'd see outside Lidl drinking white cider in a burberry cap/trackies

Not really no. He's actually quite artsy by all accounts. Supposed to be pretty quiet too.

Sean O'Brien has broken David Skrela by the looks of things.

Oh, without a doubt. I don't think there'll be many French fans who'll be missing Skrela.

For f**** sake, what's wrong with Ireland when the ball is in the ruck ? They keep on cheating over and over again.

Also who said Trinh-Duc couldn't kick ?

Loving Guscott and Wood today - they're going to have a fight by the end of this match

Thought they've settled their differences in the gap between the two matches :lol:

Brilliant move by France from the scrum, but for the bounce of the ball that could've been the try of the year

Cian Healy has spent a lot of time down this match - Tony Buckley for first choice loose head next week? :)

Jeeeez, just when I think Wales are really **** I just turn BBC on, watch Ireland play, and make myself feel a whole lot better.

I'm gutted I'm not going to be able to watch the first hour or so of next weeks match
Guaranteed Ireland will win, but they're they look to be in as bad a shape as England going into it, so maybe we're in with a chance :lol:

Its just the rock-paper-scissors model with France England and Ireland. Ireland can't beat France, France can't beat England, England can't beat Ireland. *Inset snide comment about wales here*

Its just the rock-paper-scissors model with France England and Ireland. Ireland can't beat France, France can't beat England, England can't beat Ireland. *Inset snide comment about wales here*
Alright en.
As an aside, who told Keith Earls he could play rugby?

Latest posts