• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Warm Up Match: France vs England (22/08/2015)

SO WHATS THE POINT IN THREAD ***LES WE JUST TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING IN THE SAME THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if i am to understand correctly Franch v England warm game is all about Australia and New Zealand, hope yor life needs no organisation could be difficult.

Threads are discussions and in a game as complicated and with as many facets as rugby, the thread subject is not always going to be regimented with military precision. One person makes a point, another makes a counter point, perhaps using an example, someone else questions the relevance of the example, another offers a better example, and so it goes on.

By all means, attempt to bring a thread back to its subject, using debate or argument, but simply whinging about the thread going off topic us unhelpful.

Last edited:
One thing i would say is that our fitness levels were off the scale...

I didn't see any evidence of that superior fitness. The Eng forwards were shot. They couldn't live with the pace. You can't just pick up your game for the last 20 min and think you're fit.
The commentator also remarked in 2nd half several Eng players being treated for cramps. Not exactly a sign of superior fitness.

the french may have been training hard in the alps but we were still accelerating at the end and the french were clinging on for dear life.

They had offloaded the bench and the players took the foot off the pedal. It's a warm-up game they didn't play for the whole 80.

Latest posts