• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

June Internationals: New Zealand - France, 3rd test

Hansen looked like he just realised he should of started B Smith at fullback in this game.....

French should slow down the game, take their time and let da clock tick on the breaks. They got da pill string phases, droppie or penalty.

Hunt my idol

Its a good thing for the French the blacks are goin for 3. So far so good

So annoyed my alarm didn't go off, so are we going to hear good French performance or poor New Zealand one? So far.

Any more charge downs and Deans won't pick Carter for the Wallabies squad

So annoyed my alarm didn't go off, so are we going to hear good French performance or poor New Zealand one? So far.

Both so far mate. We have made a lot of errors, France have defended very well. Both teams kicking a lot, especially the French 15

Hopefully we see Basteraud do his thing. Dulon and number 10 got to,run more

Both so far mate. We have made a lot of errors, France have defended very well. Both teams kicking a lot, especially the French 15

A lot of bad kicks too. French should string phases, even if its boring and ugly

Kerr Barlow's option taking has been so bad since he has been on. Come on Luatua get involved, happy to see him coming on.

Israel Dagg just got smashed by the guy from The A-Team

All black professional foul = play on. French foul = let's get you off the field and help NZ

Charles Piatau, from Tonga U20s to the All Blacks
Luatua from Samoa U20's to the All Blacks

Latest posts