• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

June Internationals: New Zealand - France, 3rd test

All black professional foul = play on. French foul = let's get you off the field and help NZ

Charles Piatau, from Tonga U20s to the All Blacks
Luatua from Samoa U20's to the All Blacks

Ha jealous much!?

Samoa would have a hell of a team though if all the reasonable aged previous samoans and current were still playing. Its not just us that are stealing them. Probably every international team except SA because nobody wants to live there! LOL.

I like close games - and expected this one to be very close (French trend upwards when they're cornered). But that was ugly (save for the last Barrett try...again).

Was hoping for a cleaner game to watch. Don't see the flash and hype behind TKB, not saying he had a bad game; but some decisions were a bit ? as in going for the blindside, as well as holding onto the ball a bit too long.

In saying that, the French played well, attack was vastly improved, but the defence was great and was the difference. I just hoped both teams could finish their "set pieces" more cleanly instead of the stop-starts.

EDIT:
*clap clap* Thierry don't retire, you're not that old. If BOD, Keven Mealamu, Brad Thorn, etc can still play, surely you can.

Great effort from Les Bleus. They deserved to get more out of this match than they ended up with.

All black professional foul = play on. French foul = let's get you off the field and help NZ

No that you have an agenda or anything....:mellow:

Ha jealous much!?

Samoa would have a hell of a team though if all the reasonable aged previous samoans and current were still playing. Its not just us that are stealing them. Probably every international team except SA because nobody wants to live there! LOL.

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

poor basics, aimless kicking, badly coached = South Africa

French improved from last week obviously with the up in intensity and a bit of unpredictability in the first quarter with that early chip. The blacks were ripe for the picking but the French were a bit messy in their attack in the 2nd half which made their possession fragile, far cry from their attack in the first.

Blacks played dropped a bit and their attacking options were looked after by French defence however they wernt punished for their errors and they won under performing.

Ha jealous much!?

bahaha you got that one spot on. SA is only good if you want to come and murder your wife here

bahaha you got that one spot on. SA is only good if you want to come and murder your wife here

Dont blame South Africa, its Oscars bathroom, it has bullets instead of flies flyin aroun

saw the highlights. Score isn't bad for us, considering all the youngsters...in fact it's quite alright.
But I've lost interest in this series, thank God it's over. If we can't be more competitive, it's just a tad depressing. We're France for ****'s sake, we're not freaking Mexico...I know it's uncalled for, but yeh.

It's like I'm just waiting to wake up some Saturday morning to hear we lost again and watch highlights of AB tries and France getting close to the line and then failing or even falling prey to some counter 100m try...
We better win some good ones in November, and then get a Grand Slam in Feb. crushing everyone by 25pts !!! :p

I was sleeping for most of the game so will go back and watch later. I really would have liked to see France grab one game, but it wasn't to be.

das

the way things are going, I predict France will win the 2015 RWC.

I'm genuinely sick of you and am going to report you for needless trolling. You're such an imbecile, I can't stand it.

Well, if they prefer to play for New Zealand... Can't do anything about that, besides them aren't even starters.

New Zealand employs them, that's very important for a professional player. NZ invests heavily in them.

Regards

Last edited:

why do you keep bringing this up even though it has been explained to you? I'll go again: NZ u20s only pick players in their final year of eligibility, so they go play for another country (if they can) the year prior. Both Luatua and Piutau were born and bred in NZ. If playing for Tonga/Samoa u20s excluded them from ever playing for Nz then they wouldn't play for them in the first place. Why not accuse the other countries of stealing our young talent for their u20 teams?

Thought the French half backs played well and always been a fan of Dusain.....this alone seemed to rejuvenate the French team and thought that the score was too flattering to the AB's. Apart from the harsh yellow, seen lot worse clearing not given yellow, Owens showed his class and clearly showed up the muppet in the Lions game! One thing that shows up the Kiwi's is the booing of an attempted or successful drop goal which is a truly valid option in rugby union and many attempts involve no little skill......rather pathetic attitude really!!

I quite like the kiwi reaction to drop kicking. Sure it's valid, sure it's always been there (or been there very early) but that doesn't make it any more noble or accepted.
Kiwis and Aussies have such great backs, their crowds are spoiled and want to see running and carrying and what not...
of course, it shouldn't be an actual *problem* to the point where you feel you've done smt wrong, but I sympathize with it.

Charles Piatau, Born Auckland, Schooled Wesley College
Stephen Luatau, Born Auckland, represented New Zealand in the 2009 secondary schools team

Latest posts