• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Natwest 6 Nations] Round 3 : France vs Italy 23/02/2018 2000hrs UTC/GMT

Having just look at the under 20's thread, no mention of how well the Italian under 20's have been doing when discussing improving grass roots rugby.

Having just look at the under 20's thread, no mention of how well the Italian under 20's have been doing when discussing improving grass roots rugby.
They would have beat us but for a horror tackle, not that we're good but the raw talent is there for a few strong pros presumably.

Hope it's a good game. Think France by around 12-15.
Be interesting to see how the Italian 12/13/15 goes again, but the pack might get beaten up.

Personally don't rate the French 8, is Charles Olivon still about? He was the next big thing not that long ago.

Loved the shots of the kids foreheads during the national anthem, bit different really.

Italy are already falling off too many tackles. They also keep going high to stop the off-load, but it's allowing the french to keep pumping their legs.

Barnes is the best ref.
hqdefault (1).jpg

The only good Irish thread came to England to learn the ways of how to ref intelligently and professionally.
I know we don't have good refs but only the Welsh or fans a team who Wayne Barnes couldn't ref against the Welsh would think he's the best! Man can often be a liability at international level.

I know we don't have good refs but only the Welsh or fans a team who Wayne Barnes couldn't ref against the Welsh would think he's the best! Man can often be a liability at international level.

Look I know he doesn't have the famous one liners like or lord and savior Owens but name me a better ref than barnes then.

He's one of the best refs I'm afraid.

Poite & Lacey are the worse by a distance.

Latest posts