• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Natwest 6 Nations] Round 3 : France vs Italy 23/02/2018 2000hrs UTC/GMT

Yeah that's surprising, Barnes (for my money) is the best ref in the business - I wish be could ref England games.

France are the most frustrating side in the world. They are just so dumb.
All the skill and talent you could want but consistently making terrible decisions/terrible kicking choices

I know this isn't the strongest french side, but at the moment this game is showing why these 2 sides are propping up the table.

Also the replays haven't shown it, but if the french player stopped the quick drop out intentionally and twice, shouldn't that be a yellow for professional foul, especially if the french players hadn't reset.

I don't think you do, he really shits the bed in high intensity and close games. He's technically very good but I wouldn't pick him for a RWC final!
I dunno, we see him every week in the premiership and I still rate him very highly
Him and JP Doyle are my two favourite referees.

This game is absolutely dire. I'd say it's like watching an age grade game but I think that'd be an insult to the standard of the u20s 6 Nations.

France are terrible for white line fever easily could be 14 up if they were disciplined

This has been really poor at times, the Italians could easily win this. If they are fit enough and still in the game with 15 minutes to go...

The physicality in this match has been impressive, the Italian 6 taking a few names out there

This has been really poor at times, the Italians could easily win this. If they are fit enough and still in the game with 15 minutes to go...

The physicality in this match has been impressive, the Italian 6 taking a few names out there

I can't see Italy winning, as they are picking up the tempo. Scotland made sure that the French didn't have time to rest.

I can't see Italy winning, as they are picking up the tempo. Scotland made sure that the French didn't have time to rest.
You underestimate just how vicious the French fans could turn if Italy score first, added to the fact they have only made 4 points off 40 minutes of dominance.
Look about as confident as a 40 year old virgin in a strip club as soon as they get to the try line

How far is Chris Ashton's head up his captain's arse. 'He deserves a try, he deserves to be playing for France.'

France should be 20 up by now , toytalu dominant and Italy offered very little I expect France to win by 15 to 20 when all said and done , no chance Italy are winning this game imo

JP is a joker.

1) wales were unlucky against England
2) Ireland have been the best attacking side this 6n (0 line breaks v France)

Latest posts