• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Zealand name World Cup squad

Well New Zealand have improved a lot since the Confed Cup last year. Really hope they can get a goal.

Well New Zealand have improved a lot since the Confed Cup last year. Really hope they can get a goal.

Thanks Jer1cho, I'm behind South Africa and any other rugby nations who might get a crack at the world cup, so good luck.

Same here. But for some reason, i really enjoyed the German raping of Australia... On a side note, does anybody else hear the long 'sniffing inhaling' from the British commentator? He does it ALL THE TIME!!!

Last edited:
There's your Kiwi goal.

So guess what... another World cup game ends in a draw...

GGGOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL

NZ definately deserve that!
30 seconds to get another :p

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NEW ZEALAND!!!! In injury time! BRILLIANNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Really is the World Cup of draws so far! Fully deserved by New Zealand though. They tried everything!

lol **** me dead, that goal was random.

I hated watching that game though, same **** every time by the Whites, pass, pass, pass, pass, long pass, miss, rinse and repeat.

Good head butt by that Reid guy though.

What a downer, I'm stoked about the draw. Especially considering it was in the 93rd minute we scored the goal, right when I was about to give up hope.

Said it before ... NZ are dangerous, there strike force is not weak, and its good to see they proved the pundits wrong.

That was F'n brilliant! Slovakia better the superior team all game, 1-nil would have a been a fantastic result.

Was outta my chair when the equaliser was scored!

BRILLIANT

congratulations to new zealand for a draw is also vibrated in goal alll of whites, and this point makes me happy as New Zealand because it is a team with no malice and I believe they have to create your own pattern of play to win or italy paraguay, what I believe to be difficult.

his mother is your mother.
Ed%20Fairhurst.jpg

Keep it for your Mom
middle_finger.jpg

Latest posts