• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

"Nobody beats Munster 5 times in a row", Leinster v Turnips, October 2

Shane Jennings has been dropped/rested. Same with John Fogarty and Stephen Keogh. All would have expected to have been in the squad last season.

I don't think Schmidt should be worried yet. If Leinster are still doing badly when Sexton, Cullen, McLaughlin and Wright return then the new coach will have cause for concern.

Snoop I'd say Jennings is only player rested there and other 2 I think wouldn't make much of a difference but I hope Wallace can make bench for us and well Warwick still 50-50 but well a decision will be made in morning.
Declan Cusack would be thrown in to bench if Warwick out which is a worry as he is not ready yet.

HEASLIP CAPTAIN totaly the right call he is always in the middle of everything and he will lead by example. It will be great to whos scrum is better. I think Leinster really need Sexton for this match I think if he plays Leinster will win.

On Heaslip - I think BOD has been an excellent captain for us and this is no disrespect to him but I've said this for past 12 months that I'd prefer Pail O'Connell or Heaslip as Irish captain because I think captain should be in pack and well at moment I'd leave BOD as captain but after World Cup I think Heaslip must be given the job to keep him in Ireland. He has stated that he wants to try his hand in SH but also he is a good leader and well an animal.
But back to Saturday and well Sexton must be a tricky call because what people tend to forget is this will be his 1st game and well he hasn't done much work on pitch so Leinster really need players like Kearney to step up and ease pressure on him too.

Munster team confirmed as I said with addition of Hurley and Deasy as the 2 backs I left blank. All injuries are cleared and well roll on to Aviva

Buckley out with a stomach bug, Hayes in, massive loss for Munster, Buckley has been excellent this season so far.

Yes Tony ruled out after doctor examination and well hopefully fit for next week.
A big test for The Bull and hopefully we get a big 1 out of him

Ha no fear the Bull he can stamp all around as long as we win :)
He wasn't long quitening Healy last year but unfortunately Healy was only one quitened but this year Munster seem to have that bit of hunger and aggression back which is what we lacked. Gallimh and Foley deserve big credit for that

He wasn't long quitening Healy last year but unfortunately Healy was only one quitened but this year Munster seem to have that bit of hunger and aggression back which is what we lacked. Gallimh and Foley deserve big credit for that
Really? I cold have sworn Healy made Hayes his ***** in the scrums every time they played last year and Hayes' only answer was to nearly take his eye out. Expect Healy to dominate again this year.

Hayes wasn't great last year but in RDS Healy didn't stand out against a Munster team that was absolutely horrific. Just my opinion having watched the tape on wednesday.
On the game I think the packs will be some battle and well Du Preez may be our weapon. Although I don't expect much out of our scrum but around the park if Niall Ronan can keep up the good form and Leamy too I'd be happy

Du Preez is far better than Marcus Horan, that much is true, however when Munster's scrum was taken to the cleaners against Northampton last season (in the home group game) it was the South African who was playing loosehead. I think he'll do okay against Mike Ross but Leinster's scrum should be much stronger as a unit.

I don't know what tape you were watching but Healy pulverised Hayes the two times they played in the RDS last season.

I agree with you that Leamy is in good form- he's probably ahead of Sean O'Brien in the race to be Ireland's replacement backrow right now.

If it comes down to a forward slog, Ronan will be shown up. If it's an open game, Ronan could have an impressive game.

I agree with comments about Ronan although I will say he had to slog it against Glasgow and did well.
I watched full 30-0 loss last Wednesday and the 3 that stood out the most of all pack was Hines McLaughlin and Heaslip of course.
I just saying that we were so bad that day that Healy and all of Leinster's front row shouldve done alot better that all.
It only an opinion as I say.

On Saturday I think Leamy has alot to prove and well I think he was always going to get back into Irish 22 when fit because Kidney likes him but let's not forget he is in great form and even before his injury his form was excellent.

Johne Murphy is the man I see doing excellent though I just have feeling he will be superb for us.

What a disguisting comment.

Ha didn't mean any harm just we want a win

I know I know, I'm just messing with you :D

Anyway the fact that Munster have to bring in a geriatric to try and prop up their scrum says it all really. No contest on saturday I'm afraid. A young and hungry Leinster team with it all to prove against some old men who's best days are past them. C'mon Leinster!

0002a57310dr.jpg

I know I know, I'm just messing with you :D

Anyway the fact that Munster have to bring in a geriatric to try and prop up their scrum says it all really. No contest on saturday I'm afraid. A young and hungry Leinster team with it all to prove against some old men who's best days are past them. C'mon Leinster!

0002a57310dr.jpg

How did we score 30 points in one second?

Latest posts