• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Nominations thread

Chiros Entry form should be enshrined for all enternity.

And Kafkta, expect to see a selection box of ticking, explosive goodies in the mail for the lack of my name on your list.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
(Air Ben) - Moment of the year

When SFW got demoted.[/b]

<

Quite enjoyed this one.

Well done, wrong again...

Originally posted by Ripper@Jan 14 2006, 08:35 PM
Chiros Entry form should be enshrined for all enternity.

And Kafkta, expect to see a selection box of ticking, explosive goodies in the mail for the lack of my name on your list.
I didn't see the need in nominating you... Someone had already put you forward for Most Annoying member...Hohoho...

Well, its nice to know everyone's feeling's towards me...
<

But on the other hand, at least I get something.
<

To be honest Air Ben a lot more people have got on your case since you ... changed your name to Air Ben,
<

I don't see a problem with it myself. They are just jealous I have such a funky name, and not to mention my videos...
<

Is there a limit on how many people can vote? Or will you just close the nominations thread/voting after a time period?

Just posting this in here:

(from the latest nominations by getofmeland) Those nominations look awfully familiar...

...Also, In his sig/sloganizer; "Thank God Damn"

Brilliant.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 14 2006, 10:26 AM
Just posting this in here:

(from the latest nominations by getofmeland) Those nominations look awfully familiar...

...Also, In his sig/sloganizer; "Thank God Damn"

Brilliant.
What can i say, I am Lazy and Very Proud....

and I agree wiv the majority of what u say .:kaftka:.

In .:kaftka:. we Trust

You could always change one nomination to keep Kaftka happy, I don't know...maybe...Best Newcomer perhaps...?

[cough] Air Ben [cough]

<
<
<

LISTEN IM GETTING A LITTLE ****** OF I AM NOT THE LEAST KNOWLEDGABLE ANYTHING - IM DEADLY SERIOUS HERE - I KNOW ALOT AND I MEAN ALOT ABOUT RUGBY PAST PRESENT AND ITS FUTURE ENDEAVOURS - I PROBABLY KNOW AS MUCH AS ANYONE ON HERE IF NOT MORE.

I KNOW FACTS AND FIGURES - KEY DATES AND FAMOUS PLAYERS - I AM SOMEWHAT RUGBY MAD - AND FOR MY SAD LIFE I SPEND HOURS READING RUGBY ENCYCLOPEDIA'S AND WATCHING OLD GAME FOOTAGE.

I DO KNOW ALOT - I KNOW SOMETIMES I MAY NOT SHOW IT - BUT TAKE IT FROM ME - ALL YOU LITTLE CHIMPS WHO VOTED ME LEAST KNOWLEDGABLE POSTER SHOULD REALISE THAT I KNOW MORE - ALOT MORE ABOUT RUGBY THAN THEY DO - TRUST ME ON THIS - RUGBY IS MY f***ING LIFE - I LIVE FOR THE GAME AND THEREFORE OVER THE YEARS IVE BUILT UP A HUGE BANK OF KNOWLEDGE ON THE GAME - ITS ALSO GOOD TO LIVE IN A LITTLE CLOSE-KNIT COMMUNITY WHERE EVERYONE IS AS MAD ABOUT RUGBY AS I AM

YOU LOT ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER MUPPETS - AND IM NOT KISSING ANYONES ASSES TO GET VOTES - THATS NOT ME - THAT'LL NEVER BE ME - DO WITH THAT WHAT YOU PLEASE... THERE IS ONE THING WHICH IS A LITTLE DISHEARTENING TO SEE - WAIT A MINUTE ITS NOT DISHEARTENING ITS f***ING HEARTBREAKING - I LOVE THIS PLACES AND I HAVE A HUGE AMOUNT OF TIME FOR EVERYONE OF THE MEMBERS AND I MEAN EVERYONE - I HAVE ALOT OF RESPECT FOR EVERYONE, AND WHEN I HAVE HAD SO MUCH NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IT REALLY REALLY REALLY UPSETS ME - TAKE THE **** ALL YOU WANT BUT I AINT JOKING!!!!!

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 14 2006, 12:39 PM
I DO KNOW ALOT - I KNOW SOMETIMES I MAY NOT SHOW IT - BUT TAKE IT FROM ME - ALL YOU LITTLE CHIMPS WHO VOTED ME LEAST KNOWLEDGABLE POSTER SHOULD REALISE THAT I KNOW MORE - ALOT MORE ABOUT RUGBY THAN THEY DO - TRUST ME ON THIS - RUGBY IS MY f***ING LIFE - I LIVE FOR THE GAME AND THEREFORE OVER THE YEARS IVE BUILT UP A HUGE BANK OF KNOWLEDGE ON THE GAME - ITS ALSO GOOD TO LIVE IN A LITTLE CLOSE-KNIT COMMUNITY WHERE EVERYONE IS AS MAD ABOUT RUGBY AS I AM
You can't say you know more about rugby than everybody who nominated you. How much you actually know doesn't really matter, it's how much everybody perceives you to know based on your post content.

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 14 2006, 11:39 AM
LISTEN IM GETTING A LITTLE ****** OF I AM NOT THE LEAST KNOWLEDGABLE ANYTHING - IM DEADLY SERIOUS HERE - I KNOW ALOT AND I MEAN ALOT ABOUT RUGBY PAST PRESENT AND ITS FUTURE ENDEAVOURS - I PROBABLY KNOW AS MUCH AS ANYONE ON HERE IF NOT MORE.

I KNOW FACTS AND FIGURES - KEY DATES AND FAMOUS PLAYERS - I AM SOMEWHAT RUGBY MAD - AND FOR MY SAD LIFE I SPEND HOURS READING RUGBY ENCYCLOPEDIA'S AND WATCHING OLD GAME FOOTAGE.

YOU LOT ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER MUPPETS - AND IM NOT KISSING ANYONES ASSES TO GET VOTES - THATS NOT ME - THAT'LL NEVER BE ME - DO WITH THAT WHAT YOU PLEASE... THERE IS ONE THING WHICH IS A LITTLE DISHEARTENING TO SEE - WAIT A MINUTE ITS NOT DISHEARTENING ITS f***ING HEARTBREAKING - I LOVE THIS PLACES AND I HAVE A HUGE AMOUNT OF TIME FOR EVERYONE OF THE MEMBERS AND I MEAN EVERYONE - I HAVE ALOT OF RESPECT FOR EVERYONE, AND WHEN I HAVE HAD SO MUCH NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IT REALLY REALLY REALLY UPSETS ME - TAKE THE **** ALL YOU WANT BUT I AINT JOKING!!!!!
Capslock HOWTO

The more IT literate among you may recognise this as a keyboard. This thread hopes to break down some of the mysteries of the keyboard and allow you to fully appreciate its usage.
keyboard_12345.jpg

The Capslock Key
The capslock key serves a useful purpose. If you need to type several capital letters at once, it lets you do this. Simply press once to turn on capitals, and press again to turn them off. Off is important. Usually a light will appear on your keyboard to inform you of the status. If you're not sure which one, if your typing LOOKS LIKE THIS, you really should press it again.
capslock_12345.jpg

The Shift Key
If you want only one capital letter, the shift key is what you need. Hold down shift, and without letting go, press the key you want. This also lets you access the funny symbols on the top of some keys.
shiftkey_12345.jpg

Conclusion
Now you know how to use a keyboard, there's NO NEED TO SHOUT, and no need to avoid all punctuation and proper capitalisation. Enjoy your newfound freedom behind the keyboard. Write a novel! Complain to a newspaper! Don't look like a total moron in here!

Originally posted by el_tk+Jan 14 2006, 11:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (el_tk @ Jan 14 2006, 11:49 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-loratadine
@Jan 14 2006, 12:39 PM
I DO KNOW ALOT - I KNOW SOMETIMES I MAY NOT SHOW IT - BUT TAKE IT FROM ME - ALL YOU LITTLE CHIMPS WHO VOTED ME LEAST KNOWLEDGABLE POSTER  SHOULD REALISE THAT I KNOW MORE - ALOT MORE ABOUT RUGBY THAN THEY DO - TRUST ME ON THIS - RUGBY IS MY f***ING LIFE - I LIVE FOR THE GAME AND THEREFORE OVER THE YEARS IVE BUILT UP A HUGE BANK OF KNOWLEDGE ON THE GAME - ITS ALSO GOOD TO LIVE IN A LITTLE CLOSE-KNIT COMMUNITY WHERE EVERYONE IS AS MAD ABOUT RUGBY AS I AM
You can't say you know more about rugby than everybody who nominated you. How much you actually know doesn't really matter, it's how much everybody perceives you to know based on your post content. [/b]
What he said.

Most of us are patriotic, but you go over the top with it, making you seem very unknowledable.

Latest posts