• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[November Tests 2016 EOYT] Ireland vs. New Zealand (05/11/2016)

Can't believe I'm having to stream this illegally because Australia's pay TV doesn't have it on.

Is that Heaslip down for Ireland? Looks in real pain
Ah, Murphy
Gutting for both him and Crotty, big big game and you don't want to be leaving after 25 with injury

Very worried for Murphy as he went down away from play...

Hope there isn't an issue with the turf. NFL field much more narrow so some of the turf will be new and temporary.

JvdF is Irish?!
If you looked down their team list and had to pick out their project players based on name alone then he'd be way up there

Ah, come on muff. RK has been our best player. Two or three good attacking comtributions and he's ruling the skies!

Agree he's ruling air but not been our best player. Not our worst either and doing well but decent. I thought Jordi or CJ have been phenomenal so far. Sorry to see Jordi go.

Edit. Saw replay and nice jink.

Last edited:
The Aussies wont get to see the England/Aus game either - it's not being shown on TV.

Mental.

JvdF is Irish?!
If you looked down their team list and had to pick out their project players based on name alone then he'd be way up there

He's Irish born, but parents are Dutch.

Last edited:
Joe Schmidt seems to have All Blacks numbrr on everything so far. Every irish player 1-15 is performing and Andy Farrell deserves big shout out too

That's the defence that can win this game for Ireland. Also helps when smith is a muppet.

Sounds mental but the ABs backs look like they're struggling to attack.
They can all score tries from nothing and anywhere but they're not building anything when they've got the ball. Is it a lack of experience in there? Or is it a testament to the Irish defence?
They need a Carter or a Conrad to steer then a bit

Barrett has been average like I was worried about, so far. He'll probably shoot a gap at some point tho, right?

Sounds mental but the ABs backs look like they're struggling to attack.
They can all score tries from nothing and anywhere but they're not building anything when they've got the ball. Is it a lack of experience in there? Or is it a testament to the Irish defence?

9 changes might tell a story

The All Blacks are rattled and seem like they could be mentally tested now too

Latest posts