• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[November Tests 2017 EOYT] Wales vs. New Zealand (25/11/2017)

Backs finally have some penetration, good to see it going well for Amos as well.

Well this is unexpected, but I still expect NZ to win.

The welsh back 5 forwards are doing very well. Shingler and Navidi getting through a lot of clearing and carrying work.

I was a doubter of the Owain Williams tactic, but it's starting to look extremely dangerous. Regardless of the result I'd like to see Wales continue this rugby, and find a clinical edge in the red zone.

Half time summery we should be 10 points up but we are a point down this is typical us , all style no substance Can almost guarantee NZ will smash us in the 2nd half as we become more and more anxious , again hope I'm wrong on a plus note navidi has almost cemented his place he's been brilliant so far ....

There was room.

What game are you watching? The 2 ABs were literally shoulder to shoulder just as he tried to run through. Seriously, you're as bad as the Aussies in your denial. This isn't new, ABs have a reputation for repeatedly doing this over the last 2 years.

I hear ya, it's a funny one.
Hansen doesn't look like he wants to make friends with Gatland, he might want to put the hurt on Wales.
Wales have a few injuries and that always makes it hard.
The All Blacks are looking a bit knackered and also this team is undercooked, they need another 15-20 tests together to get the bonds that are necessary to win a RWC
Commentator Jonathan Davies in 'nice' bias form. He actually said 'WE!' - no surprise

Latest posts