• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

**Official SANZAR MOD Thread**

SeanAF, do you have know where i can get any decent 2008-09 kit photos of Belmont Shore?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Feb 10 2009, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I mean in the game, the actual trophy they lift in the final, not the trophy cabinet. Thanks for the offer steynboi. It's all under control. I did find though that the logos in the game come out really **** resolution wise. The HD graphic 256x256 (to replace 64x64) looks ok for some, but if it has any detail on it, it still looks rubbish. I'm not sure if HD works for menu logos on 06.

BTW, just thinking aloud here.. i think i'll be renaming Sanzar MUP. The reason is because it will have teams from all regions it now probably, so does anyone have any ideas for a name?

It'll be called MUP09, but i suppose i could call it World Club version?

Any thoughts?[/b]

ye man i actually found the trophies like webb ellis and tri nations ect. i never found the cabinet.

Yes, of course. It's mainly just adding world clubs instead of euro clubs. I can fit lots of teams in if i pick 1 oe 2 from each country, and after Sanzar is done, there is only about 4 or 5 countries i can use so it makes it easy.

I wont change any competitions where possible. There is no reason to remove the RWC or Tri-nations, as there is nothing to put in it's place anyway.

Hi guys,

Can anyone here give me some squads for Currie Cup teams? Also i need some info for the flags and banners. I don't have much idea of Currie Cup apart from the Bulls and Western Province, so i will probably make generic flags and banners, but if anyone knows any that must be included i would appreciate the help.

Currie Cup Edition is looking real smart.. i have some kits to do.. shaheen made stacks of them so thats helped greatly.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Mar 1 2009, 11:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi guys,

Can anyone here give me some squads for Currie Cup teams? Also i need some info for the flags and banners. I don't have much idea of Currie Cup apart from the Bulls and Western Province, so i will probably make generic flags and banners, but if anyone knows any that must be included i would appreciate the help.

Currie Cup Edition is looking real smart.. i have some kits to do.. shaheen made stacks of them so thats helped greatly.[/b]

See my post on Shaheen's thread, but just in case you miss that one, I have logos and teams that I have collected for my own mod for 2006 you can use them in 2008 as well if you like

Hi Enjay, i saw the other post.. cheers.. if you have some kits for the other 6 teams or flags/banners for them, that'd be spiffy.

Currie Cup mod is done, now i'm starting on Air New Zealand Cup (as thegraphics is basically done), then i will do Super14. Once i have checked all the files for each, i will release them, so Currie Cup mod might be ready in about a month.

hey there just wonderin when this mod will be completed?as it wud be cool to play with npc and super14! just curious no need to get angry but just a rough estimate would be cool.cheers :)

Well, i could release them both now. I haven't made rosters, i just used Ross' roster (Intercept King JdV, but it'd be easy just to rename the players for Currie Cup, then you can do the same for an NPC roster. I can't do it all.

These patches are basically MUP09, with all the new faces etc and the same patch base,. but with the Super14 replaced with Currie Cup or NPC. It has all it's correct logos and minikits.

Ok, when i get some time.. it won't be this week, i am mega busy i will release them. They will be the same as the last one, but it will have some improvements, can be arounf the 800mb mark, but that will compress down.

At the moment i am making Legends Patch. Perhaps at the end of the month, i will release them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
do you have know where i can get any decent 2008-09 kit photos of Belmont Shore?[/b]

Belmont Shore in the US?? Or am i just missing whats happening here??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mangoman100 @ Apr 24 2009, 03:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
do you have know where i can get any decent 2008-09 kit photos of Belmont Shore?[/b]

Belmont Shore in the US?? Or am i just missing whats happening here??
[/b][/quote]
belmont shore is the top pro club in the us it s in calefornia i tink mike hercus played there beafore he joinded IBM

Latest posts