Predicted Winner

• Leinster

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Leicester Tigers

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On my screen there's only 15 pages :S

Doesn't bode well that Youngs has been....misfiring? recently - however Danny Care is looking surprisingly good of late, so it's not as if we have to fall back onto Harry Ellis

It must just be me then :)

Youngs seems to get very flustered but he has so much talent and with experience he should be able to handle big occasions. I agree that England have some good back ups at scrum half
I feel sorry for Slater aswell as he was given such a big responsibility. He should not have had to call the lineouts when he came on.

I also see 17 pages. And an extra 2 in the Brive - Munster page.

It was like that yesterday evening too.

Youngs seems to get very flustered but he has so much talent and with experience he should be able to handle big occasions. I agree that England have some good back ups at scrum half
I feel sorry for Slater aswell as he was given such a big responsibility. He should not have had to call the lineouts when he came on.

I think it's England that broke him - I watched the Tigers vs Sarries GP Final from last year and he was quality there, and got a great individual try, so it's not big occasions that fluster him (well - it didn't use to be) - It's ever since the Springbok game (with the exception of the Wales & Italy games) if people get in his face he just drops off it a bit - same with Flood, really

Youngs and Floods have looked poor as late - based on current form Joe Simpson and Wilkinson would probably be Englands best starting 9 and 10 at the world cup.

I think the game would have been very different if Waldrom had started, and I'm surprised that there weren't more grubbers/kicks against the Leinster defense.

Leichester need a world class hooker/losehead/winger that isn't Allesana if they really want to compete in Europe next year imo

Youngs and Floods have looked poor as late - based on current form Joe Simpson and Wilkinson would probably be Englands best starting 9 and 10 at the world cup.

I think the game would have been very different if Waldrom had started, and I'm surprised that there weren't more grubbers/kicks against the Leinster defense.

Leichester need a world class hooker/losehead/winger that isn't Allesana if they really want to compete in Europe next year imo

If Nacewa's try showed anything it's that kicking the ball to the Leinster back 3 is a dangerous idea. More kicks from Leicester probably would have played quite nicely into the home team's hands/

Nacewa best 15 in northern hemisphere clubs and would have been capped by New Zealand if he was able to.

Debate!!!!

Nacewa best 15 in northern hemisphere clubs and would have been capped by New Zealand if he was able to.

Debate!!!!

If you are talking about foreign players, then I'd consider Ben Blair. Solid performer, reliable. Would have dozens of caps if he was Welsh. (Which could be due to our lack of fullbacks...). Frans Steyn (when picked at fullback) is another.

If you mean any northern club, I'd say Foden.

I heard the atmosphere at the Aviva was brilliant and that the last three minutes were extremely noisy.

Nacewa's been the defining figure in the Leinster back three. If he wasn't there we probably wouldn't be seeing this kind of quality counter attacking from the back. Fitzgerald's been **** and Horgan doesn't have the pace to counter but he works well with Nacewa as knows how to play as an extra man.

But Nacewa isn't as effective on the wing and it'll be interesting when Kearney returns to see what will happen

i think they'll have Kearney on the bench to cover wing and fullback. they'll ease him into the final stages of matches and if he performs better than one of the back three then he'll be starting again. if that happens, even though i don't like Horgan and would like him gone already, i could see Fitzgerald dropping to the bench with Nacewa or Kearney slotting in at wing or fullback. probably Nacewa at wing and Kearney at fullback. i wonder if Kearney has adjusted his game. i hope he's been training on his footwork and speed with the time off he's had.

With a fully fit team my back 3 would be Horgan, McFadden and Nacewa, with either Fitzgerald or Kearney on the bench. Both have been fairly rubbish of late and don't deserve to be starting

i don't like the idea of using McFadden on the wing. he's been on form but he isn't an international standard winger so if they want to develop him then they should be giving him more games at 12, otherwise put him on the bench or not at all.

Latest posts