• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RBS 6 Nations - France vs Ireland (11-02-2012, 20:00)

Did anyone hear Heaslips asking Hairy Donkey if he wanted to come for a drink later? That was nice!

You can see that in this video after about 16 mins.

The interaction between the players is fantastic to watch, they could have went inside but decided to go out onto the grass to chat and play touch. This is why rugby is such a wonderful game.

Last edited by a moderator:
don't underestimate the French, Obviously the Irish have better pack than the French for the fight , but you know that the French take the advantage if there is a hole in your defence. Don't forget our wings Malzieu and particularly Clerc, they are opportunists. from Trinh-duc, sure he is not the better kicker in the world, nethertheless he is a good player for the rest.

don't underestimate the French, Obviously the Irish have better pack than the French for the fight , but you know that the French take the advantage if there is a hole in your defence. Don't forget our wings Malzieu and particularly Clerc, they are opportunists. from Trinh-duc, sure he is not the better kicker in the world, nethertheless he is a good player for the rest.

err have you even read the posts in the thread? I don't think anyone even predicted an Irish to be honest so I haven't got a clue as to who you think are underestimating the French.

Dunno where you got that idea from i would never underestimate the french they are a class team but i thought personally it was about time we won again in Paris.

Jesus! you're totally mad!

I-see-what-you-did-there_trollcat.jpg

Trying to make yourselves the underdogs!!!! Well we'll have none of that....... Ireland have no chance and we like it that way :p

Please read the thread...the Irishs spend their time lamenting about their supposed inferiority...:p
Though if you look at their match against Wales they can only be optimistic actually.

Being the underdog is indeed quite comfortable.. and since coonor started with lolcats,

i-has-a-hat.jpg

is all i will say today.

Hello,
I am a french journalist working for a national radio.
I am looking for testimonies of Irish supporters who will or won't go back to France on 4th March.
Would you be interested answering a few questions on the phone?
Moreover, fo you know any one who is in that situation and who, fortunately, speaks a bit of french?
Please contact me with your phone number in your e-mail, I will call you back as soon as you are available.
Thanks a lot.
Best regards.
Jean-Baptiste Durand, journalist at RTL.
[email protected]

Just realised I bet 500 vcash on a draw in this thread, but not in the other. Any chance my bet from this can be fulfilled? It would be nice to win 14,500 vcash..........

Pwetty pweeze.

Latest posts