• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RBS 6 Nations - France vs Ireland (11-02-2012, 20:00)

cyRil likes this.
If you know what I mean..png

Damn. I missed it but I think it's fair to say we owned that "lawyer".

Anyway on to the match.

I really think Ireland will lose this but the last time I thought Ireland would lose (Bar All Blacks matches) was probably South Africa in 2009 and we all know how that ended up. :D

images

Actually it should be Irish boirds. Like I kept it to a rugby theme?

I see everyone is getting angry with me come on guys im guessing thats your 10 year old sense of humour grow up and move on now anyway i stuck down 500 of those cash things on ireland to win so they better win.

I am now becoming somewhat annoyed with Declan Kidney's selection process.

Jonny Sexton tweaks (or possibly tweaks) a thigh muscle.

Who does Deccie call up as precautionary cover?

- Ian Madigan? (The probable future Irish 10. Top try scorer for Leinster in the Pro12 this season. Possibly the best passer in Ireland. One of two fly-halves in the Wolfhounds squad. Has played with Reddan frequently at Leinster.)
- Ian Keatley? (The man who has played quite a few games for Munster at 10 this season. The other Wolfhound fly-half. Has played with Murray frequently at Munster.)
- Niall O'Connor? (Playing at 10 for Connacht, who lets not forget did beat Harlequins a few weeks back.)
- Ian Humpherys (While not the best tackler and not the most consistent, iHumph is a regular 10 for Ulster, who are in the last 16 of the HEC.)

Nah. Deccie goes with Paddy Wallace. :huh:

I am now becoming somewhat annoyed with Declan Kidney's selection process.

Jonny Sexton tweaks (or possibly tweaks) a thigh muscle.

Who does Deccie call up as precautionary cover?

- Ian Madigan? (The probable future Irish 10. Top try scorer for Leinster in the Pro12 this season. Possibly the best passer in Ireland. One of two fly-halves in the Wolfhounds squad. Has played with Reddan frequently at Leinster.)
- Ian Keatley? (The man who has played quite a few games for Munster at 10 this season. The other Wolfhound fly-half. Has played with Murray frequently at Munster.)
- Niall O'Connor? (Playing at 10 for Connacht, who lets not forget did beat Harlequins a few weeks back.)
- Ian Humpherys (While not the best tackler and not the most consistent, iHumph is a regular 10 for Ulster, who are in the last 16 of the HEC.)

Nah. Deccie goes with Paddy Wallace. :huh:
Might be wrong but none of them are in the 32 man squad for 6 Nations ;) So that why he went with P. Wallace.

And anyway, the idea of having Niall O'Connor in an Ireland squad is so horrendous that I think I had a mild stroke.

Latest weather report for this evening indicates -6°C for the measured temperature and -14°C for the felt one (windchill)...

BIG favour to ask here, would anyone know of anywhere on-line that I could watch the gamer tomorrow could they please PM me the link as I won't be able to catch it tonight... Or even if it will still be on the BBC iPlayer tomorrow.
Thanks in advance.

BIG favour to ask here, would anyone know of anywhere on-line that I could watch the gamer tomorrow could they please PM me the link as I won't be able to catch it tonight... Or even if it will still be on the BBC iPlayer tomorrow.
Thanks in advance.

It will still be on BBC iPlayer for atleast a week after the game.

Pitch inspection at 7.15 tonight. When did a 6N game get postponed due to weather before?

The scheduling for the matches is really poor today; you'd think they'd realise (due to the current weather) that having the matches earlier would be better. I mean it's all about money really.

Latest posts