• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RBS 6 Nations - France vs Ireland (11-02-2012, 20:00)

Snatch it? France to win by 15.

Ireland expected to lose usually means they'll play brilliantly. If they don't stop kicking the ball away it should be a comfortable win for France. France were not great against Italy either. If they play like that against Ireland they'll struggle but you can count on them upping their game tonight.

France by 7pts is my guess.

I think it'll be a physical game, therefore a tight game.

Just realised the 2 weeks inbetween games. Would be played then. Annoying, was really looking forward to this game.

Feel sorry for the guys that have travelled. Should've had the inspection yesterday. Its been said the temperture has been like it all week, Shambolic.

Farcical set of affairs. Firstly, what's up with the lack of under soil heating in the Stade de France? It's a pretty new stadium and has held 2 world cup finals! Secondly, we knew it was going to be this cold from last week. Why not move the game to the afternoon when it would have been a bit warmer? And finally, it's been like this all day! Leave it to the last minute? Classy.

France 2, the TV broadcaster, offered to play the game at 3 PM today, it was a little bit less cold. But the 6N commitee refused. What a shame.

I feel so sorry for everyone at the stadium, particularly the irish fans who travelled all that way.

Such a shite way to make history...

Pathetic!!! 9pm kick off in February in a stadium with no under soil heating.Probably the right decision but it should have been made far earlier.Supporters have already been fked about with daft kick off times and Friday/Sunday games and now this.

This no undersoil heating thing is a false debate.. everybody knew there wasn't. The 6N commitee refused to play the game in the afternoon because of $$$$
Now they've f***ed everyone.
My brother is at the stadium he's soooo ****** off right now..

Latest posts