• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RBS 6 Nations - Italy vs England (11/02/2012, 16:00)

Kids, that's why you don't leave for Nom Noms or to pish before the half time whistle blows.

What's amazing me the most is England's lack of cop on. Using one example the maul it's going backwards at rate of knots yet they keep doing it.

'I think Parisse ran into Croft actually' - Dallaglio

My god the man is full of shite.

Charlie Hogdson is getting quite good at that. Try England.

We still look like we have the cutting edge of a spoon.

Dickson did more in the time he has been on than Youngs to get the game sparking.

No surprises that England look a LOT better with Dowson and Youngs off the pitch.

to be fair, Dowson was fairly good today. Agree with Youngs though.

Dickson surely must start the next game.

Last edited:
"You've got to be careful with the Italians"

How the **** does that relate to pushing (or not) a chasing player?

Terrible match. Italy should have won that, and would have if Burton hadn't have been subbed.

The more I watch Robshaw in an England shirt the less I like him as a player. He was my favorite player, full stop, before this Six Nations but he's been pretty crap so far.

Morgan and Dickson were great, should both start next match (should've started last/this match, to be fair....)

Jesus, and I thought Burton was bad...
Do you think we can get the IRB to overturn Biggar's caps? I'll lend him to Italy.

If only Italy could kick. That England team that started is awful looked a lot better with Morgan and Dickson.

Terrible match. Italy should have won that, and would have if Burton hadn't have been subbed.

The more I watch Robshaw in an England shirt the less I like him as a player. He was my favorite player, full stop, before this Six Nations but he's been pretty crap so far.

Morgan and Dickson were great, should both start next match (should've started last/this match, to be fair....)

I'm shocked that anyone would think Burton did better, but surprisingly, I agree with you.