• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RBS 6 Nations - Wales vs Italy- 10/03/2012, 14:30

And btw, any Italian fans on here ?!...
Oh hey, look, nobody bet for Italy, how strange...no gambler's too crazy I suppose...

This whole thread is so quiet, is it Welsh quietly confident, Italians keeping out of the way, or just no rivalry.

I for one would love to see Italy to start to assert themselves like they have promised in previous years, just maybe after this game.

Quiet? Yes it is.
But just look at what Parisse's done, if that doesn't get the forums buzzing nothing will.

Well he is just telling the truth right? I mean just like the England, its a forgone conclusion ;o)

Someone has bet on Italy? Idiots. You should be cool like me and splash all your cash on a red win, and win. . . . 2.5%??? Oh bugger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Parisse is just stating what many will be thinking if I am honest, and is this thread quiet that may well be because we dont want to be cocky? anyone else remember are the welsh getting cocky waste of a thread.......

Italy are never to be underestimated, but you would expect Wales to win comfortably with home advantage.

Damn, Parisse ACTUALLY admitted:
"We beat Wales in 2007 in Rome, but at this moment I can't say that we really can beat Wales because they are playing fantastic rugby. "Going to Cardiff to the Millennium Stadium against this team is probably something impossible for us."

I mean it's not like Japan VS the All Blacks...I've never heard anyone be that blunt admitting hopelessness in sports !!...

Bit of reverse psychology methinks. As soon as I read the article I thought "Awwww eck, we're in for a game!"

Bit of reverse psychology methinks. As soon as I read the article I thought "Awwww eck, we're in for a game!"

haha...you mean like he's shielding himself before hand so that there's even less pressure on them and they'll fight like mad men...yeah that makes sense.

Ah, Clancy as the referee.

Italy have reached a negative chance of winning. Scary.

Faletau still has awful hands, despite welsh protests tothe contrary
bergamasco is an idiot, north put masi down calmly and nicely.

Faletau still has awful hands, despite welsh protests tothe contrary
bergamasco is an idiot, north put masi down calmly and nicely.

Meh, I thought Jonathan Davies was being massively precious. God forbid a player be fired up for a test match.

Latest posts