• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 17

If we made Soroka and Harry Byrne breed their child would look exactly like winter soldier Sebastien Stan

Scummy rat behavior from Stormers 8 lol. Leinster players should have piled in on him. That's a yellow.

Not a great run of luck. Leinster adamant HB's nudge was touched and then the AR goes against Vakh when it looks like Harris pulled it down.

Edit: really looks like Exeter are getting a good one in Dunne. Hopefully he finds his way back to us.

Lot of young players standing up today.

If you had offered me two lbp before the matches I'd have absolutely taken it so hard to be disappointed especially given how much time we've spent at a numerical disadvantage. Huge learning experience for a load of these guys but still feel we should have had one win. Probably last week over this week.

Am disappointed that this was probably Adam Byrne's last game in a Leinster shirt.

Edit: Soroka not at all happy with kicking it out. Great performance from him today and love the attitude.

Don't suppose Leinster will do us a solid and field the barely legals ft Rhys Ruddock against us??

Don't suppose Leinster will do us a solid and field the barely legals ft Rhys Ruddock against us??

You'll play against a Ross Byrne lead mix and match of a team, get solidly beaten and you know it.

You'll play against a Ross Byrne lead mix and match of a team, get solidly beaten and you know it.
We're going to win by 49 and Leo Cullen will admit in his post match interview that Leinster have never produced a player as talented, nor a man as virtuous as Gavin Coombes.

We're going to win by 49 and Leo Cullen will admit in his post match interview that Leinster have never produced a player as talented, nor a man as virtuous as Gavin Coombes.

Not if Devin Toner has anything to do with it.

I never thought I would see the day that Leinster would kick the ball out to get a Losing Bonus Point. That is the sort of think you expect from the Welsh or Newcastle/Worcester

Well… these results make the last round interesting.

The Scottish teams are playing their derby to see who gets in the Champions Cup, so a lot at stake.

Leinster technically has nothing to play for, but generally have been competitive in all their games - up against a Munster team playing for a home semi.

Sharks and Ulster are playing each other for a home QF/potential home semi final depending on other results.

Stormers and Bulls play the top 2 Welsh teams away, with both in with a shot at a home QF and Stormers still in with a shot with a home semi final. Welsh sides will want to get wins given the top of the Welsh league isn't secure (although Scarlets just need a point to secure it), but they're both out of the tournament at the end of the round.

Team -Top finish/lowest finish*
Leinster -1/1
Munster -2/5
Stormers -2/6
Sharks -2/6
Ulster -2/6
Bulls -3/7
Glasgow Warriors -6/8
Edinburgh -6/8
*My caveat is I'm doing this quickly at the end of a long 30th birthday, so quick calcs may be off

Latest posts