Club or Nation
Sale

Aviva Premiership.png

Edgeley Park (13/04/2012, 19:45)
Sale.png
Versus Prem.png
Bath.png

Live on Sky Sports​

God knows what will happen in this game, both teams love losing at the moment, so it's going to come down to whose worse at losing...

Here are the teams:

Sale Sharks: 15 Rob Miller, 14 Tom Brady, 13 Johnny Leota, 12 Sam Tuitupou (c), 11 Mark Cueto, 10 Nick Macleod, 9 Dwayne Peel, 8 Andy Powell, 7 David Seymour, 6 James Gaskell, 5 Kearnan Myall, 4 Andrei Ostrikov, 3 Tony Buckley, 2 Joe Ward, 1 Andrew Sheridan.
Replacements: 16 Marc Jones, 17 Vadim Cobilas, 18 Henry Thomas, 19 Richie Vernon, 20 Mark Easter, 21 Cillian Willis, 22 Will Addison, 23 Charlie Amesbury.

Bath: 15 Nick Abendanon, 14 Matt Carraro, 13 Matt Banahan, 12 Olly Barkley, 11 Tom Biggs, 10 Tom Heathcote, 9 Michael Claassens, 8 Simon Taylor, 7 Carl Fearns, 6 Ben Skirving, 5 Stuart Hooper (c), 4 Dave Attwood, 3 David Wilson, 2 Ross Batty, 1 Nathan Catt.
Replacements: 16 Pieter Dixon, 17 Charlie Beech, 18 Anthony Perenise, 19 Ryan Caldwell, 20 Josh Ovens, 21 Mark McMillan, 22 Sam Vesty, 23 Dan Hipkiss.

Pretty strong sides from both teams. Although i do find it interesting that Banners is at 13 and Carraro 14, i would have thought it'd be the other way round.
Some people might cringe from seeing Buckley's name in the team sheet but i reckon he'll do good, first of all he's up against Nathan Catt who isn't the strongest scrummager and with Sheridan on the other side they should look to dominate with brute force.

Last edited:
With Ward and Ostrikov in the side it'll be our strongest pack in a while, however I'd much rather Cobilas, or even Thomas (though I wouldn't want to rush him straight back in to a start after his layoff).

Also good to see Fearns playing regularly again, this will be a big game for him back in Sale

I really wish Buckley could scrummage like...at all.
He's having a great game in open play/the breakdown etc. but he's just pants at the scrum

Heard there was just a classic Banahan moment.
I'll have to check Rugbydump later.

Sale and Bath in yet more pant wettingly exciting action zzzzzzzzzzzz

Classic as in intercept the ball and trip on the grass after a few metres with a clear run to the line I hear.

Aha, that was class.
No chance he would have sprinted away from literally any player on the pitch (including Sheridan/Buckley) though.
Stuart Barns is so far up Banahans ar$e it's ridiculous. Literally every break in play he cracks out a clip of him doing very little to analyse and gush over "look at him run this dummy line WWWWWAAAAAAAHHHH!"

Aha, that was class.
No chance he would have sprinted away from literally any player on the pitch (including Sheridan/Buckley) though.
Stuart Barns is so far up Banahans ar$e it's ridiculous. Literally every break in play he cracks out a clip of him doing very little to analyse and gush over "look at him run this dummy line WWWWWAAAAAAAHHHH!"

Barnes talks ********, why does anyone listen to that horrid little git

Haven't you got some Tim Visser photos to be fapping over?

Oh dear Banahan. Oh dear. Just one pass needed.

Sale-Gloucester going to be a cracker.

Bloody hell, trying to give me a heart attack at the end then, giving Bath a chance.
Luckily Banahan is an idiot and took contact instead of using the 3 on 1 outside of him.

Luckily Banahan is an idiot and took contact instead of using the 3 on 1 outside of him.

well that's what happens when you play Banahan at centre ...

don't know why Bath persist with him there

by the way Rob Miller is now the leading try scorer in the Premiership

Oh dear Banahan. Oh dear. Just one pass needed.

Sale-Gloucester going to be a cracker.

haha was that Banahan? I saw it and was like WHO IS THAT TW*T TAKING THE BALL INTO CONTACT!? Now all is clear.

well that's what happens when you play Banahan at centre ...

don't know why Bath persist with him there

by the way Rob Miller is now the leading try scorer in the Premiership

I'm surprised Wade has only just been overtaken, he's been out for ages

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts