• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

South Africa vs Italy

If Crowley can get this rather workmanlike selection to compete hard against a second SH side in two weeks then I think he might be able to walk on water. Still, the halfbacks are dependable, the backs electric and I do like Morisi, so a try or to from open play isn't unthinkable. Boks by 11.

Italy: 15 Ange Capuozzo, 14 Pierre Bruno, 13 Juan Ignacio Brex, 12 Luca Morisi, 11 Montanna Ioane, 10 Tommaso Allan, 9 Stephen Varney, 8 Lorenzo Cannone, 7 Michele Lamaro (c), 6 Sebastian Negri, 5 Federico Ruzza, 4 Niccolò Cannone, 3 Pietro Ceccarelli, 2 Giacomo Nicotera, 1 Danilo Fischetti

Replacements: 16 Gianmarco Lucchesi, 17 Ivan Nemer, 18 Simone Ferrari, 19 David Sisi, 20 Manuel Zuliani, 21 Alessandro Garbisi, 22 Edoardo Padovani, 23 Tommaso Menoncello

Rassie is a ****** and his methods of criticism are contemptible.

But, the quality and consistency of refereeing has been truly pathetic this year - to the point that it's actively damaging the game. Particularly interpretation and application of the high tackle framework and subsequent citing (or lack there of) for incidents that everyone can see meet the threshold but have mysteriously been ignored.

There is simply no consistency in approach and no explanation as to why. A high shot could be anywhere from play on to a red card and 6 weeks suspension. WR also hold blame for this.

Pretty sure Rassie knows what he has to do if wants to stop being banned - as does PSDT
Yet he's moaning he has been abused but his tweets were nothing aimed at the officials to get abuse. I liked the guy but he's seriously turning in a joke that or Rassie Trump. All aimed at firing up his team and core base. As others have simply said stay of bloody twitter. You won't get abuse, banned or make yourself look a tool.

How long y'all reckon after he comes back from his ban will he post another video? My guess is he waits til the last pool game of the World Cup, meaning they either ban him ahead of the quarterfinal or they don't and he gets some sort of advantage from it. Either way he'll create controversy and get everyone's attention

Plus two game ban then he is back for final

Italy looking decent so far
Wales should be worried

Toddlers And Tiaras Reaction GIF

Bongi peddling Rassie's poison by telling the ref to 'referee both sides'. I'd be citing him for that given the insinuation of corruption. Surely a double movement. Surely you cant hold the ball out of range for a second then move it to the try line. If the defender doesnt move it's a penalty. If he does move it's a try.

Bongi peddling Rassie's poison by telling the ref to 'referee both sides'. I'd be citing him for that given the insinuation of corruption. Surely a double movement. Surely you cant hold the ball out of range for a second then move it to the try line. If the defender doesnt move it's a penalty. If he does move it's a try.
Try was fine, but agree in the first part
Hartley got binned and banned for calling the ref a cheat, which is Bongi's insinuation

Latest posts