• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Spring Tour: New Zealand vs Ireland - 3rd Test. (23/6/2012, 07:35 GMT)

So what does the score need to be for Kidney to get the sack? Maybe if NZ can put another 20 on, that would do it? Last weeks display is probably enough to save him though.

So what does the score need to be for Kidney to get the sack? Maybe if NZ can put another 20 on, that would do it? Last weeks display is probably enough to save him though.

Well you know it's really the players fault they tried to play N.Z. at their own game and just didn't follow his masterplan. We had too many injuries players were too tired because their provinces played them too much etc.etc. Unfortunately I think it's impossible for it to happen.

It's been a comedy of errors.

Wahaaay, ref gets in on a ruck.

And another try for NZ.

I think Thompson could have ran another 20m dragging O'Gara with him......

Edit. Fair play Cronin, that's a nice outside break. He's got some pace for a hooker, we already knew that though..

Last edited:
60-0? What the **** is going on out there? Delayed coverage on Prime just starting.

Just going latterly at a slow pace the only reason we got that barake was that they had no idea about Cronin's pace.

Any respect Ireland gained last week has disappeared. Can't wait to hear the New Zealand press brag about it, seriously, should've given the win to Ireland last week. <_<
On a slightly different note would Paul O' Connell, Tommy Bowe and Stephen Ferris have made a a difference, had they come on this tour (still new to rugby)?

Last edited:
On a slightly different note would Paul O' Connell, Tommy Bowe and Stephen Ferris have made a a difference, had they come on this tour (still new to rugby)?

Yes, they're all quality. But nothing could have stopped a 40+ winning margin today, that's how good NZ were.

Any respect Ireland gained last week has disappeared. Can't wait to hear the New Zealand press to brag about it, seriously, should've given the win to Ireland last week (feel really sorry for BO'D. <_<
yes a big difference

Any respect Ireland gained last week has disappeared. Can't wait to hear the New Zealand press to brag about it, seriously, should've given the win to Ireland last week (feel really sorry for BO'D. <_<

They'd have made a huge difference especially last week. I don't think this week would have happened either more belief and intensity would have been there.

Ireland can take comfort in that they didn't play badly. To do that they would have needed to have the ball, I cannot recall any Irish possession throughout the 80 minutes.

Seriously though, that's a scary marker laid down by a side in their "rebuilding process".