• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Spring Tour: New Zealand vs Ireland - 3rd Test. (23/6/2012, 07:35 GMT)

ireland didn't show up, all blacks training run... then I get an arrogant text message from a mate about how "we are going to smash the wallabies easily"

some things never change

Is it just me, or is Brian O'Driscoll starting to show his age? Little chance of him in RWC 2015 then? You have to feel sorry for the man.

I can't feel anything.

funny-gif-lol-memes-ryan-dunn-Favim.com-294404_large.gif

Where to start. I'm going to do my ratings I think, but I'll start off with saying that I'm much happier than I was 13 hours ago.

1. Tony Woodcock: Solid game, scrums really improved and I thought the All Blacks were actually dominant for at least the first half. Pretty solid game - 7.5
2. Andrew Hore: Had a pretty solid game. Was always busy at the rucks and got a nice turnover. - 7.5
3. Owen Franks: Had a good game. Made some very solid tackles and was busy. 7.5/10
4. Luke Romano: Had a very good debut. Carried very strongly and worked hard. Reminded me of Chris Jack. 8/10
5. Sam Whitelock: Bit more quiet in terms of ball carrying but looked busy around the field. 7/10
6. Liam Messam: Had a very good game. Tackled well all match and showed plenty of grunt that has perhaps been missing in the past. Think him, McCaw and Vito should be in the running for the 6 jersey. 8/10
7. Sam Cane: Another great game. Looked every bit as physical as you'd want for a 7, but his ball running was outstanding. Think it's time McCaw make a move to 6. 8.5/10
8. Richie McCaw: Much more impressive game from McCaw and reasserts what myself and others have said about a move to 6. He'll never replace Read at 8, but he showed he still got enough in him to be very good. Lots of tackles and turnovers. 7.75/10
9. Aaron Smith: Piri Weepu didn't play too badly, but after Aaron Smith has been on the field he seemed in slow motion. Superb player. 8/10
10. Aaron Cruden: While he was on the field it was the Aaron Cruden show. Great option taking and skills. Set up SBW perfectly. Pitty he was injured but Beuden did well when he came on as well. 8/10
11. Hosea Gear: A few early errors, but lead in terms of running metres (albeit after one amazing run). What I like about Gear is his pace and power and an ability to finish where others wouldn't and I think he showed that with his amazing try. Not a flawless match, but certainly enough to make the selectors give him more oppertunities 8/10.
12. Sonny Bill Williams: Looked much better in this game. Carried well, ran good lines and made the right choices. Two tries doesn't hurt either. Nothing really to criticise him on. 8.5/10
13. Conrad Smith: Everything he did he did well. Great again on defense and set other up very nicely. He gets the almost permanent rating of 8/10.
14. Ben Smith: Looked good while he was on. Nice carries and made a lot of correct decisions. No obvious flaws. Would like to see him used at fullback at some point. Certainly was busy 8/10.
15. Israel Dagg: Another person I was impressed with. Made a few handling errors but otherwise was extremely good. Set up others well, kicked very well and scored showed lots of speed. 8/10.

16. Kevin Mealamu: While he was on he looked to have made a full recovery. I actually thought he was a bit better than Hore, although he did have fresh legs against an already bet up Ireland. 7.5/10
17. Ben Franks: He came on and Ireland's scrum looked better. He's good around the park but to be honest, when two props are allowed on the bench, he's pobably not going to get more tests. 6.5/10
18. Brodie Retallick: Didn't get much time, but looked busy while he was on. 7/10
19. Adam Thomson: Scored a try and didn't celebrate it like a f*ckwit. I thought he was good while he was on, but when comparing him to who started, I think he should probably miss selection for the Rugby Championship. Not a terrible game, just not as good as the others. 7/10
20. Piri Weepu: Unfortunately he had to come on when Aaron Smith came off. The result was slower ball. Not a bad game, just compared to Aaron Smith 7/10
21. Beuden Barrett: Considering he probably didn't expect to be on untill late in the second half, he did very well. Made some nice kicks under pressure and his defense wasn't an issue. Thought the scoring would slow down while he was on, but it continued. Not quite as good as Cruden, but certainly can be proud of his debut. 7.5/10
22. Tamati Ellison: Didn't really notice him much when he came on the field. Didn't get that much time mind you. 6.5/10.

All of these scored don't take into account how Ireland played. NZ played extremely well and Ireland were invisible (not meant as an insult). Certainly didn't get given much of a chance to get into the game.

Great ratings as always Nick - can't really disagree with any of them. I actually think it is a lot harder to give ratings after a total team performance like that, as the range between the top rated and bottom rated players is pretty small.

Overall I was incredibly impressed with the AB's performance. I expected them to have a massive game after last weeks disappointing effort, but I wasn't expecting them to be that dominant. We still weren't probably as dominant in the front-row as we may have hoped, but in general the front-row did their jobs. I'm starting to get a bit worried about Andrew Hore at times though, as he does seem to be showing his age. He's still incredibly hard working at the breakdown and does his core jobs well, but he was exposed a couple of times in defense due to his lack of pace. I've seen him exposed like this for the Highlanders a couple of times this season too - I don' think it is a major issue yet, but could become one if he loses any more pace. It was great to see Mealamu back, and he made a very good impact when he came on with his ball running - I wonder whether he or Hore will be the number 1 hooker during the Rugby Championship? Sam Whitelock was solid, but Luke Romano had an outstanding debut. He is an incredibly powerful ball runner (he ran through Cian Healy at one stage like he wasn't even there), and he was used very effectively by the AB's (often in midfield from a lineout). He will certainly have more challenging matches to come, but he made an incredibly promising debut, and more than justified his inclusion in the squad (hopefully this finally signals the end of Ali Williams!).

I thought the loose-forward trio as a combination was outstanding. Messam had his best game in a black jersey, which was great to see. The AB's selectors have told him to increase his physicality, and boy did he deliver! He was smashing people back in the tackle, and it was great to see him use his running game to good effect. He will be very difficult to leave out of the squad for the Rugby Championship after that performance, and he will certainly be putting the heat on Vito and Thomson for a starting spot at 6. McCaw looked far more like the McCaw of old this week. His handling was far better, and he made a couple of great steals at the breakdown. Probably the standout loosies for NZ was Sam Cane (again). He has a phenomenal work-rate - he just seems to do everything at full speed too. He hits hard in the tackle, and his running game is superb too - I questioned whether he was the 2nd best 7 in the country at the start of this series, but he's certainly gone a long way to dispel any doubts I previously had!

Smith was again superb at 9. I love the fact our backline now gets quick ball, and his sharpe running game is a real threat the base of the breakdown. He again proved that, despite his lack of size, he is more than able to hold his own in defense. My only (very slight) criticism is he over-kicked his box-kicks, but I suppose it is good to have things to work on! Cruden was quite frankly phenomenal in the 20-odds mins he was on the field. The AB's were going at over a point a minute, and Ireland didn't seem to have any idea how to stop Cruden. While it was disappointing he went off so early it was a great opportunity for Barrett, who had a strong debut. He wasn't as threatening as Cruden, but he was far from overawed, and took the ball to the line very well, generally took the right options, and importantly (as it has been a weakness of his) was rock-solid in defense. SBW had been well contained all series, but Ireland failed to contain him this match. Conrad Smith was again the unsung hero of the backline, making the right decisions every time both in attack and defense. Despite the big scoreline the outside backs didn't really get the ball in space that much, but all had good games. I was a bit worried when Gear stuffed up the first two high kicks but he recovered very well, and scored a great try. What really impressed me was the aggression he brought to he game - not only with ball in hand, but he was also smashing people in defense. Smith was solid on the right wing - his ability to seamlessly slot in anywhere in backline is a big asset, while Dagg too was solid at fullback (and made some massive punts).

Hard to identify many standouts for Ireland. Healy made a couple of good runs, but did miss a few tackles (he will want to forget Romano running straight through him). I was again impressed by Ryan - he was solid all round, and good at the lineout. I remain unconvinced by Touhy though - his work-rate doesn't impress me, and he made a few basic errors. O'Brien was probably the pick of the loosies again, but he is far from the devastating ball running that we were promised at the start of the series. He got driven back numerous times in the tackle, but he did do a good job of disrupting New Zealand's ball at the breakdown on a number of occasions. Can't name any standouts in the backs, though it is hard to stand out when your forwards are completely outplayed.

Overall I was delighted by the performance - bring on the Rugby Championship!

But the Lions will be back in 2017. Drico will almost certainly be there.
Sitting in the stands perhaps.

Is it just me, or is Brian O'Driscoll starting to show his age? Little chance of him in RWC 2015 then? You have to feel sorry for the man.
Not really. Plenty of very good players have gone entire careers without being able to win significant pieces of silverware.

ireland didn't show up, all blacks training run... then I get an arrogant text message from a mate about how "we are going to smash the wallabies easily"
'ireland didn't how up'. Not that the All Blacks put on a sublime quarter that effectively determined the course of the game?

some things never change
Appears not.

At the end of the day McCaw should have told the ref. I am not sure if he is that kind of guy. It seems some of the comments defending the Irish player were comments used by Saints fans in defending Harley and that was ment with scorn by some Ireland fans. No intent, what were his fingers doing, he could have been fish hooking etc, etc.

Oh well, I guess the rugby Gods have made their judgement - dirty p;layers get 60-0 drubbings! :p

Everybody sing with me:

"Toe bone connected to the foot bone
Foot bone connected to the leg bone
Leg bone connected to the knee bone
Shoulder bone connected to the eye socket..."

I can see how McLaughlin made that error ;)

Lol
Not basing my opinion on this matter but can someone clarify for me if the N.Z. Herald is a tabloid? Every article I've read from it (obviously always rugby related) has seemed pretty sensationalist.
It is actually. it does a bloody good job of parading as news.
If Sonny Bill had a game to go along with that offload he'd be unstoppable.
It certainly helps when the other defence doesn't want to show up, and the other 10, 12 are about as big as McCaw's thigh.

The gear try was great to see him actually back himself for once in a AB jersey. Nothing wrong with the bump off as the tackler was going far to high and caught his shoulder to the face more than anything. Actually deserved to be knocked out trying to tackle a player like Gear like that!!!

Romano has been pretty impressive although against an Ireland team already on the plane home.

I hate to say it but how can we select thompson (always been a fan of his) again after this performance by the NZ back row. It doesnt matter where Richie plays really and keep messam as back up with cane starting every match from here on out!

Cane is the real deal guys. If he doesnt start most matches from here i'll be blown away.

Cant get to carried away as Ireland has been bloody poor compared to last week.
Yep I agree. 6. McCaw/Messam 7. Cane 8. Read/McCaw should be what we go with.

I see Thomson the same as SBW, good for these loose games (where his fans bent on both knees grabbing. *censored* well you get the idea ;)) but not for the tight games (see the world cup where he ONLY ever did well in the minnows.

Most def pick them against a weakened Irish team, against Scotland, against Italy, Samoa etc. :) I'm all up for SBW and Thomson to be in those teams. :)
Except that 12 doesn't really defend against the opposing 12.

Anyway... IMO, its time for the SBW naysayers to just shut up now.

Lol SO ANGRY! :lol:

I'll admit, he had an improved game, but tell me the last time he had a good game a gainst a full strength team? Or against SA or AUS?

We should all be realistic. Not becoming haters, and definitely not become blind obsessed lovers, of SBW.

The middle is about right. :)

I wouldnt get to carried away by the SBW performance i still think he hasnt done much against a solid defence team like SA and the first two tests in this series he was MIA.
This. :D

Where to start. I'm going to do my ratings I think, but I'll start off with saying that I'm much happier than I was 13 hours ago.

1. Tony Woodcock: Solid game, scrums really improved and I thought the All Blacks were actually dominant for at least the first half. Pretty solid game - 7.5
2. Andrew Hore: Had a pretty solid game. Was always busy at the rucks and got a nice turnover. - 7.5
3. Owen Franks: Had a good game. Made some very solid tackles and was busy. 7.5/10
4. Luke Romano: Had a very good debut. Carried very strongly and worked hard. Reminded me of Chris Jack. 8/10
5. Sam Whitelock: Bit more quiet in terms of ball carrying but looked busy around the field. 7/10
6. Liam Messam: Had a very good game. Tackled well all match and showed plenty of grunt that has perhaps been missing in the past. Think him, McCaw and Vito should be in the running for the 6 jersey. 8/10
7. Sam Cane: Another great game. Looked every bit as physical as you'd want for a 7, but his ball running was outstanding. Think it's time McCaw make a move to 6. 8.5/10
8. Richie McCaw: Much more impressive game from McCaw and reasserts what myself and others have said about a move to 6. He'll never replace Read at 8, but he showed he still got enough in him to be very good. Lots of tackles and turnovers. 7.75/10
9. Aaron Smith: Piri Weepu didn't play too badly, but after Aaron Smith has been on the field he seemed in slow motion. Superb player. 8/10
10. Aaron Cruden: While he was on the field it was the Aaron Cruden show. Great option taking and skills. Set up SBW perfectly. Pitty he was injured but Beuden did well when he came on as well. 8/10
11. Hosea Gear: A few early errors, but lead in terms of running metres (albeit after one amazing run). What I like about Gear is his pace and power and an ability to finish where others wouldn't and I think he showed that with his amazing try. Not a flawless match, but certainly enough to make the selectors give him more oppertunities 8/10.
12. Sonny Bill Williams: Looked much better in this game. Carried well, ran good lines and made the right choices. Two tries doesn't hurt either. Nothing really to criticise him on. 8.5/10
13. Conrad Smith: Everything he did he did well. Great again on defense and set other up very nicely. He gets the almost permanent rating of 8/10.
14. Ben Smith: Looked good while he was on. Nice carries and made a lot of correct decisions. No obvious flaws. Would like to see him used at fullback at some point. Certainly was busy 8/10.
15. Israel Dagg: Another person I was impressed with. Made a few handling errors but otherwise was extremely good. Set up others well, kicked very well and scored showed lots of speed. 8/10.

16. Kevin Mealamu: While he was on he looked to have made a full recovery. I actually thought he was a bit better than Hore, although he did have fresh legs against an already bet up Ireland. 7.5/10
17. Ben Franks: He came on and Ireland's scrum looked better. He's good around the park but to be honest, when two props are allowed on the bench, he's pobably not going to get more tests. 6.5/10
18. Brodie Retallick: Didn't get much time, but looked busy while he was on. 7/10
19. Adam Thomson: Scored a try and didn't celebrate it like a f*ckwit. I thought he was good while he was on, but when comparing him to who started, I think he should probably miss selection for the Rugby Championship. Not a terrible game, just not as good as the others. 7/10
20. Piri Weepu: Unfortunately he had to come on when Aaron Smith came off. The result was slower ball. Not a bad game, just compared to Aaron Smith 7/10
21. Beuden Barrett: Considering he probably didn't expect to be on untill late in the second half, he did very well. Made some nice kicks under pressure and his defense wasn't an issue. Thought the scoring would slow down while he was on, but it continued. Not quite as good as Cruden, but certainly can be proud of his debut. 7.5/10
22. Tamati Ellison: Didn't really notice him much when he came on the field. Didn't get that much time mind you. 6.5/10.

All of these scored don't take into account how Ireland played. NZ played extremely well and Ireland were invisible (not meant as an insult). Certainly didn't get given much of a chance to get into the game.
I'd give Cruden a 9/10; pity of his injury.

Otherwise pretty much agree. (Even on the SBW ones! :lol: This is what a "hater" sounds like? :p I think not)

Might be because you're a hater Zapphy. Ma'a will get his shot, just be patient and enjoy you're teams victories, they played really well.

Bring on the tri-nations, or is it quad-nations??...

Good game All Blacks!
Don't think he is. Just need to get beyond the obsession is all. :)

He had a good game. Big whoop, so did 21 other All Blacks.

Still doesn't really mean much I'm afraid. :)

Oh what? I'm a hater cos I don't agree? :lol: bhahahahahahahahahahahhaha Ridiculous some fans. Let's try to be objective please.

SBW is proving to be the real deal. He's been superb in 2012, easily the best 12 in NZ, and lets be honest that pretty much means the world!!!! Nonu was basically considered unanimously the best in 2011, but this year he'd be lucky to tie SBW's shoe laces.

There will be some serious questions asked of the NZ coaching staff if SBW isn't one of the first names inked in to the NZ starting sheet in the Rugby Championship.
SBW has all the tools that other players can only dream of in the 12 position. His size, speed, power and athleticism are just phenomenal. If only shoulder charges were brought in to union and then he'd be the complete package.

I saw a post the other day where some mug was claiming Cian Healy would skin is SBW alive, lol SBW would make short work of the fat idiot.
Didn't you see SBW destroy Tillman (who is basically a Healy clone, except for more fighting talent)

Last edited:
So the question is does he have anything that will set a game alight and sadly I do not believe he does as yet maybe a couple of years down the track that will change but given that no one believes he will be around in a couple of years aren't we better off blooding players that will be?

Before people start going on about how we do not know whether any players will be around in a couple of years I will agree that is true but most players do not have the track record that Williams has for buggering off at the drop of a hat.

Fair point. Sonny is a bit of a uncertainty as to his future and he did do a few dud things in that game but he's a good player, bottom line. One of NZs best 12s at the moment?...yeah no doubt, bottom line. Its good to see him out there and as long as he is, those who like him have smile on their faces (like this :)) and those who dont like him, act happy but really they're like this :(:mad:, aye adam lol.

Don't think he is. Just need to get beyond the obsession is all. :)

He had a good game. Big whoop, so did 21 other All Blacks.

Still doesn't really mean much I'm afraid. :)

Oh what? I'm a hater cos I don't agree? :lol: bhahahahahahahahahahahhaha Ridiculous some fans. Let's try to be objective please.

Oh chill out adam Sonny may not be your 12 and fine, heaps a people dont like him. He is your teams no.12 though so try to be happy lol, and besides I was saying "Zapphy" was a hater not you (which I just now realise that Zapphy is not really a hater). Jumping the gun adam, you gotta chill brother.

I thought he played ok, he did do a few errors but he is good to state the obvious.

Sitting in the stands perhaps.

Not really. Plenty of very good players have gone entire careers without being able to win significant pieces of silverware.

'ireland didn't how up'. Not that the All Blacks put on a sublime quarter that effectively determined the course of the game?

Appears not.

you sound exactly like my mate, you two should hold hands together while watching the All Blacks. You could trade "sublime" performance stories

SBW is proving to be the real deal. He's been superb in 2012, easily the best 12 in NZ, and lets be honest that pretty much means the world!!!! Nonu was basically considered unanimously the best in 2011, but this year he'd be lucky to tie SBW's shoe laces.

There will be some serious questions asked of the NZ coaching staff if SBW isn't one of the first names inked in to the NZ starting sheet
in the Rugby Championship.
SBW has all the tools that other players can only dream of in the 12 position. His size, speed, power and athleticism are just phenomenal. If only shoulder charges were brought in to union and then he'd be the complete package.

I saw a post the other day where some mug was claiming Cian Healy would skin is SBW alive, lol SBW would make short work of the fat idiot.
Didn't you see SBW destroy Tillman
(who is basically a Healy clone, except for more fighting talent)

And that's why Sonny Bill Williams fanboys are annoying...

There will be some serious questions asked of the NZ coaching staff if SBW isn't one of the first names inked in to the NZ starting sheet in the Rugby Championship.

Didn't you see SBW destroy Tillman (who is basically a Healy clone, except for more fighting talent)

woah woah lets not get carried away here big James, Nonu lucky to tie SBWs shoelaces? haha SBW would be lucky to braid Nonu's hair lol

But seriously though I think both are class and both are fit enough to start for the all blacks. I favour Nonu slightly because of experience and he has proven himself against S.A and Aus but hey we'll see how SBW goes against them this year.

I bought a copy of the Irish Independent the morning after our win in Dublin in February. The slaughtering the papers experts gave the team was unbelievable considering it was a tight 2-point game that could have gone either way.
I can only imagine what they've written in today's edition...

I bought a copy of the Irish Independent the morning after our win in Dublin in February. The slaughtering the papers experts gave the team was unbelievable considering it was a tight 2-point game that could have gone either way.
I can only imagine what they've written in today's edition...

The font will be in bold capitals with exlamation marks and sensor symbols.

you sound exactly like my mate, you two should hold hands together while watching the All Blacks. You could trade "sublime" performance stories
Well it's not like we could do that with a Melbourne Rebels supporter could we?

Not basing my opinion on this matter but can someone clarify for me if the N.Z. Herald is a tabloid? Every article I've read from it (obviously always rugby related) has seemed pretty sensationalist.

Firstly you should be careful not to insult the average New Zealander by referring to that **** rag as the "New Zealand" Herald, even if that is what it calls itself. Its really the "Auckland" Herald.

Any news that happens south of the Bombay Hills, the unofficial dividing line between Jafaland* and the rest of us, would only get copy if there wasn't some banal bit of Latte Society news to displace it. Something really really sensational like alien flying saucers landing at the Basin Reserve (Wellington) might get included if the editor felt like it.

The Herald is a Broadsheet, with a Tabloid mentality, so your impressions of it from your online experience tells me you are quite perceptive.

*Jafaland is another name for Auckland, derives from the slang term "JAFA" - Just Another Fecking Aucklander

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jafa

Last edited:
woah woah lets not get carried away here big James, Nonu lucky to tie SBWs shoelaces? haha SBW would be lucky to braid Nonu's hair lol

But seriously though I think both are class and both are fit enough to start for the all blacks. I favour Nonu slightly because of experience and he has proven himself against S.A and Aus but hey we'll see how SBW goes against them this year.

Hansen said he always planned to rest Nonu for these three tests because he didn't have a preseason/offseason but he wanted him with the squad to keep him in the loop with everything. So I'd say, Nonu will be the leading No.12 when The Rugby Championship begins. Providing he remains injury free.

Well it's not like we could do that with a Melbourne Rebels supporter could we?

wow, original comments like these never cease to amaze me.

and if you must know, the chiefs are my original team although i'm willing to support a losing team who are their second season for the sake of having rugby in melbourne, some people take it for granted.

*waits for "looks like that's not the only losing team you support" comment*

Last edited:

Lol I'll give credit where credit is due, SBW has rugby talent for sure.

But fighting talent? Hell nooo! I'm sure him being a great athlete will already put him ahead of a lot of people, but an athlete does not maketh a fighter.

Tillman was old, and fat, and no cardio. SBW has very little to no boxing skill. I'm sure he can punch, and knock out most guys on here. But put him up against any decent guy of the same weight division and he gets destroyed.

Better yet, if you fanboys think he's the be all and end all; I'm sure you'll have no issues of him fighting this guy (who's a weight class lighter than him):

:lol:

To note, main difference between guys like Jon Joens and SBW, pros like Jon are dedicated and committed to being the best rather than just reaching for the payday and fame...

My .02 cents.

And that's why Sonny Bill Williams fanboys are annoying...
This. :)

Firstly you should be careful not to insult the average New Zealander by referring to that **** rag as the "New Zealand" Herald, even if that is what it calls itself. Its really the "Auckland" Herald.

Any news that happens south of the Bombay Hills, the unofficial dividing like between Jafaland* and the rest of us, would only get copy if there wasn't some banal bit of Latte Society news to displace it. Something really really sensational like alien flying saucers landing at the Basin Reserve (Wellington) might get included if the editor felt like it.

The Herald is a Broadsheet, with a Tabloid mentality, so your impressions of it from your online experience tell me you are quite perceptive.

*Jafaland is another name for Auckland, derives from the slang term "JAFA" - Just Another Fecking Aucklander

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jafa

Let's face it, outside of Auckland, Wellington not much happens elsewhere. :p

Christchurch is skinhead and racitstville pretty much; Hamilton much the same (no offence but personal experience and other people have said much the same - not flaming just reporting truth). Our media does a good job of covering it up and glossing over that fact with that they're such "great and die-hard -rugby fans". :rolleyes:

In seriousness, I've always preferred reading the Dominion Post and others. NZ herald is always either class or race- baiting readers with tabloid BS.

Thank God for apps like Pressreader! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair to Sonny, the guy you posted in comparison is a cage fighter. Two VERY different sports... And IMO, I believe Sonny does have some fighting talent. I guess we'll just have to see when he fights Barrett/Cameron, but even then people won't give him credit where it is due[providing he wins]

To be fair to Sonny, the guy you posted in comparison is a cage fighter. Two VERY different sports... And IMO, I believe Sonny does have some fighting talent. I guess we'll just have to see when he fights Barrett/Cameron, but even then people won't give him credit where it is due[providing he wins]
I think it's fair - MMA is the purest form of fighting; not only where fighters employ Boxing, Kickboxing, muay Thai, Karate, Tae-kwon do, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, American freestyle wrestling, Greco-Roman Wrestling, Judo, Sambo, etc etc.

It;s fair because someone said that he can outfight Cian Healy. Why not put it a step further and let him fight the (second best guy, but first in terms of being close in weight - Jon Jones fights at 93kg; and SBW around 108KG) best guy; if people believe/worship in him so much? :p :rolleyes: