• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Official Argueing with The Magicman Thread (mainly for cmac)

cAM65NVHboiptpixF5UxxSNno1_1280.jpg

Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... Don't you just want to give him a cuddle? So cute!

Yay I got this right whats my prize? Hows the real world going for you? Creating your very own dictatorship cool. Does it give you a kick switching the votes around?

Yay I got this right whats my prize? Hows the real world going for you? Creating your very own dictatorship cool. Does it give you a kick switching the votes around?

If you've got accusations to make boy, make em. Otherwise...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. He's getting upset and angry now. :lol:

If you've got accusations to make boy, make em. Otherwise...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. He's getting upset and angry now. :lol:

Oh stop it you silly billy. You're right I'm getting upset over some randomer on the internets comments how can I live with myself.

Oh stop it you silly billy. You're right I'm getting upset over some randomer on the internets comments how can I live with myself.

You clearly can't. You should go jump off a cliff. Test that theory about being awesome and flying. :)

Ah, I've upset ducky so moved the fun to this thread - AWESOME Chris Jericho impression though! :lol:

I have it worked. Telling someone to jump off a cliff is a lovely sentiment.

you know its all of your fault that magicman chased me around a house with a kinfe then a samuri sword then a shoe and i was forced to hide in a wardrobe do avoid his TRF related fury

you know its all of your fault that magicman chased me around a house with a kinfe then a samuri sword then a shoe and i was forced to hide in a wardrobe do avoid his TRF related fury

Report him illegal weapon. 1 year sentence for possession.

Latest posts