• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Official Argueing with The Magicman Thread (mainly for cmac)

If there is one thing i have learned from this thread, it is that there are two kinds of countries. Stupid countries, and non-stupid countries. To qualify as a non-stupid country you must have won 2 world cups, away from home.

If there is one thing i have learned from this thread, it is that there are two kinds of countries. Stupid countries, and non-stupid countries. To qualify as a non-stupid country you must have won 2 world cups, away from home.

Sorry but that will be wrong for 8 more years.

Ooohhh, ooohhh, I have a good point of argument. It's a riddle as well, ahem: What kind of prat thinks he's so important, entertaining and well-liked, that he makes a thread inviting people to argue with him and then gets offended when he gets insulted. Answers on a postcard.

And to think I avoided this thread because I'd run the risk of offending someone.

Ooohhh, ooohhh, I have a good point of argument. It's a riddle as well, ahem: What kind of prat thinks he's so important, entertaining and well-liked, that he makes a thread inviting people to argue with him and then gets offended when he gets insulted. Answers on a postcard.

And to think I avoided this thread because I'd run the risk of offending someone.

Ooh ooh pick me, pick me I think I know the answer! By any chance is it me? Judging by the amount of post people quite like waxing lyrical about me (kind of) also why would I make this if I thought I was well liked? I know many hate me and I revel in it.

I think we need to start a new group:

Concerned Parents Against Haterz Of The Magicman

CPAHOTM for short.

It's a shame glory hunting Irish teenagers don't roll off cliffs.

Ooh ooh pick me, pick me I think I know the answer! By any chance is it me? Judging by the amount of post people quite like waxing lyrical about me (kind of) also why would I make this if I thought I was well liked? I know many hate me and I revel in it.

I said, answers on a postcard.

I don't think anyone hates you, noone really cares. But if you're after the attention.

Just me calling england stupid and the whole attention seeking thing.

I said, answers on a postcard.

I don't think anyone hates you, noone really cares. But if you're after the attention.

Sorry don't have one. Noone isn't a word and I'll take the attention to go please.

It's a shame glory hunting Irish teenagers don't roll off cliffs.

Sorry none nearby I could fly thanks to my awesomeness (obviously) but I'm to lazy.

glory hunting? i would have gone with argument fishing but.......

Go away.

Ah, resorting to the "I know you are, but what am I" response. Bless.

We could do the whole patronising you're an idiot thing all night but I will win based on the fact that you actually are one. My argument being aided by your spelling of Healy.

Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... Don't you just want to give him a cuddle? So cute!

In these circumstances would the mods care if I registered a few new accounts just to vote for Trinh-Duc?
It would be well worth it to kill this thread.

Besides, we all know Andy Goode is the best European outside half, so lets just end it here.

Latest posts