• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Official Argueing with The Magicman Thread (mainly for cmac)

Does your Mom know you posted her picture on the internet?

(I couldn't help myself :p )

Last edited:
My mum has breast cancer not funny please restrain yourself in future.
Although I sympathise with you as my nan has it also for the 2nd time , What Olyy posted has nothing to do with the unfortunate illness and should not be taken as an offence.

Although I sympathise with you as my nan has it also for the 2nd time , What Olyy posted has nothing to do with the unfortunate illness and should not be taken as an offence.

Yeah I regret posting that it's private shouldn't have said that. Sorry if I made Olly feel bad.

All of your posts are terrible. You come across as an ill informed, bigoted idiot. You give a bad name to all Irish posters and Leinster fans. Please stop posting here. And no, this isn't a joke.

All of your posts are terrible. You come across as an ill informed, bigoted idiot. You give a bad name to all Irish posters and Leinster fans. Please stop posting here. And no, this isn't a joke.

Wow tell you what I couldn't give a **** what you say. I know what I am so your opinion won't change anything and you come across as an asshole saying something like that.

Wow tell you what I couldn't give a **** what you say. I know what I am so your opinion won't change anything and you come across as an asshole saying something like that.

Have you read over anything you've posted?

Every one of your posts seem to insult people in one way or another ..either stop the insulting or hit the road.
You can use Facebook to insult your mates if you still want to do that

Latest posts