• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Rugby09 Patch

updating italy squads.

WONT BE UPDATING THE ITALIAN CLUB squads i may change them to france squads.

cap11.jpg

cap12.jpg

Nice one steynboi, but i think Pratichetti is normally a CT, and Reato is a FL as their usual positions. What i have done with MUP 09 roster is to give each player more than one position, especially backs who have all three.

This is needed even though they won't play there because in the game if a player is out of position he will drop the ball.. even if he a winger playing centre.

So try to add so it covers so in a game you won't have the dropped ball thing.

So i usually do the following combinations:-

Prop/Hooker - Lock/Flanker/N8 - Scrum-Half/Flyhalf/Fullback and Winger/Centre/Fullback or any of other combo.

thanks man ill do that then ;).

i used the first 18 from what sky sports had put the starting 22 as.

ok.

updated bulls and leicester squad.

croke park replaces thomond park/irish park.

2zz6snp.jpg

a big thank you to daddy11. maybe we can replace groll park with liberty stadium sum time.

gonna replace high wycombe with vicarage road.

Done high vicarage road into high wycombe.

Just need to know why its missing even when i put the vicarage road flags and posts renamed into the wasps one.

also,

does anyone know what the stadium picture preview of vicarage road and high wycombe are?

rc toulon replaces bresica.

All done.

I just need there weights, heights and player pictures so i can complete them.

i just need to update toulons logos replacing bresica and harlequins replacing leeds logo then its a very near roster release.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Dec 20 2008, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Done high vicarage road into high wycombe.

Just need to know why its missing even when i put the vicarage road flags and posts renamed into the wasps one.

also,

does anyone know what the stadium picture preview of vicarage road and high wycombe are?[/b]

i thought wasps homeground is now adams park not high wycomb. i might be wrong not sure :huh:

well there is adams park and vicarage road now.

my computer frooze so i lost all of my rc toulon data :( well gutted lol.

so brescia will stay in the game.

Im really looking forward to this - particularly with the Magners League replacing the 10 Nations tournament.

Just a couple of Ospreys-related questions:

Your October screen has Barry Williams as replacement hooker, has he since been removed as he isnt an Osprey anymore?
Have you added players such as Filo Tiatia, Dan Biggar, and Richard Hibbard, who were not originally in Rugby 06?
Have you got the Liberty Stadium in some form - even if its just renaming the current stadium?

steynboi accidentaly deleted his data.gob file for 06 and he was wondering if anybody could upload it for him. he's almost finished with this mod and is busy on his progress on his rugby league mod for rugby 08.i cant give him the data.gob file because everytime i upload it on filefront or rapidshare my computer crashes. im not sure why? thanks everyone

I will upload my data.gob file - although my upload speed is quite slow so it will probably take a couple of hours.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SportingNonsense @ Jan 1 2009, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I will upload my data.gob file - although my upload speed is quite slow so it will probably take a couple of hours.[/b]

thanks... very much appreciated

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SportingNonsense @ Jan 1 2009, 12:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Im really looking forward to this - particularly with the Magners League replacing the 10 Nations tournament.

Your October screen has Barry Williams as replacement hooker, has he since been removed as he isnt an Osprey anymore?
Have you added players such as Filo Tiatia, Dan Biggar, and Richard Hibbard, who were not originally in Rugby 06?
Have you got the Liberty Stadium in some form - even if its just renaming the current stadium?[/b]

hey man, i think i have made them i cant remember since i have been making 2 roster files now :S.

thanks for uploading the data.gob for me :)

allthough the patch is not 100% i will be releasing it this week :)

nah i hope the liberty stadium can go in!.

croke park is in though :D

hey steynboi i know that you are busy but would you be able to send me the stadium graphics so i can have a look some time. thanks

um if u mean the stadium graphics u will have to ask dady11 he gave to me with permission :D since he hasnt even released it yet :).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Jan 1 2009, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SportingNonsense @ Jan 1 2009, 12:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you got the Liberty Stadium in some form - even if its just renaming the current stadium?[/b]

hey man, i think i have made them i cant remember since i have been making 2 roster files now :S.

thanks for uploading the data.gob for me :)

allthough the patch is not 100% i will be releasing it this week :)

nah i hope the liberty stadium can go in!.

croke park is in though :D
[/b][/quote]
Will you finally be releasing this week?

Latest posts