• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Rugby09 Patch

i would need help in converting the logos though for ospreys and harlequins.

harlequins

1ipz.jpg

ospreys

mjbbeh.jpg

like replacing them.

for instance i dont have any gimp or photo and im crap and them and cant do transparency

so...

for instance the ospreys logo needs to be changed to this

918_0_tmb.jpg

and harlequins to this

Quins%20logo%20main.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Oct 5 2008, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
like replacing them.

for instance i dont have any gimp or photo and im crap and them and cant do transparency

so...

for instance the ospreys logo needs to be changed to this

918_0_tmb.jpg

and harlequins to this

Quins%20logo%20main.jpg
[/b]

send me the fsh files... i will do it 4 u :)

Steynboi I've got no idea how to do those logos either. Do you think you could pm me with what you have done so far in your patch so I could have a sneak peak?

my batter for my laptop has died so i cannot do anymore until i buy a new one.

Since i gotmy laptop sorted i would really appreciate and need someone to make ospreys logo for me since my fsh is screwed and i cant get logos transparent.

anyone want to do it for me? would be great.

i have updated the england squads now and updated alot of london wasps im still at very slow progress though since exams and busy with coursework and also playing madden lol :(

i have updated the england squads now and updated alot of london wasps im still at very slow progress though since exams and busy with coursework and also playing madden lol :(

updated ireland 15 hopefully update to first 22 tonight. for those that are interested :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Dec 1 2008, 08:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
updated ireland 15 hopefully update to first 22 tonight. for those that are interested :([/b]

hey man. im sure people are still interested in this patch. i for one will definately download it wen youve finished it. sorry i cant help u with it, im no good with kits or anything and im really busy with tech work for the next few weeks, but keep up the good work :)

Steynboi, if you want my MUP 09 roster, let me know. It's got the squads you need.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jackblackandkyle @ Dec 3 2008, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Dec 1 2008, 08:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
updated ireland 15 hopefully update to first 22 tonight. for those that are interested :([/b]

hey man. im sure people are still interested in this patch. i for one will definately download it wen youve finished it. sorry i cant help u with it, im no good with kits or anything and im really busy with tech work for the next few weeks, but keep up the good work :)
[/b][/quote]

nice to know some people are interested i know the game is outdated ect but i prefer it to rugby08 for some reasons lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Dec 3 2008, 01:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Steynboi, if you want my MUP 09 roster, let me know. It's got the squads you need.[/b]

hey man ok that would be great :).

I updated Munster now so ill be doing some more teams now that mocks are over.

i also updated scotland.

Latest posts