• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Rugby09 Patch

here is the track list for the release hopefully in February

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
<traxx count="15">
<trak filename="kano" artist="Kano" ***le="This Is The Girl (Ft. Craig David)" album="Top Hip-Hop Traxs" country="UK" countryID="1" canBeFirstToPlay="1"></trak>
<trak filename="adrenaline" artist="Gavin Rosedale" ***le="Adrenaline (xXx Mix)" album="xXx Soundtrack" country="UK" countryID="1" canBeFirstToPlay="1"></trak>
<trak filename="jesuswalks" artist="Kanye West" ***le="Jesus Walks" album="College Drop-Out" country="NZ" countryID="1" canBeFirstToPlay="1"></trak>
<trak filename="wontletgo" artist="Jet Black Stare" ***le="I Won't Let Go" album="Unknown Album" country="Australia" countryID="1" canBeFirstToPlay="0"></trak>
<trak filename="tooptoop" artist="Cassius" ***le="Toop Toop" album="15 Again" country="USA" countryID="1" canBeFirstToPlay="0"></trak>
<trak filename="fiveyearstime" artist="Noah And The Whale" ***le="Five Years Time" album="Unknown Album" country="Australia" countryID="1" canBeFirstToPlay="0"></trak>
<trak filename="loveisnoise" artist="The Verve" ***le="Love Is Noise" album="The Verve" country="UK" countryID="2" canBeFirstToPlay="0"></trak>
<trak filename="redhot" artist="Red Hot Chili Peppers" ***le="Snow (Hey Oh)" album="Stadium Arcadium" country="Denmark" countryID="1" canBeFirstToPlay="1"></trak>
<trak filename="seatbelts" artist="Pendulum" ***le="Fasten Your Seatbelts" album="Unknown Album" country="UK" countryID="1" canBeFirstToPlay="0"></trak>
<trak filename="infinityproject" artist="Guru Josh Project" ***le="Infinity Project 2008 (Klass Vocal Edit)" album="Unknown Album" country="Australia" countryID="1" canBeFirstToPlay="0"></trak>
<trak filename="akala" artist="Akala" ***le="Welcome To London" album="It's Not A Rumor" country="Australia" countryID="1" canBeFirstToPlay="0"></trak>
<trak filename="digitalism" artist="Digitalism" ***le="Zdarlight" album="Kontor Top of the Clubs Vol.2" country="Australia" countryID="1" canBeFirstToPlay="0"></trak>
<trak filename="ghettogospel" artist="2Pac" ***le="Ghetto Gospel" album="Ghetto Gospel" country="Australia" countryID="1" canBeFirstToPlay="0"></trak>
<trak filename="it2late" artist="Evermore vs Dirty South" ***le="It's Too Late (Dirty South Remix)" album="Reminexes" country="Australia" countryID="1" canBeFirstToPlay="0"></trak>
<trak filename="takebackthecity" artist="Snow Patrol" ***le="Take Back The City" album="A Hundred Million Suns" country="Australia" countryID="1" canBeFirstToPlay="0"></trak>
<trak filename="favdisease" artist="Rev Theory" ***le="Favourite Disease" album="Light it Up" country="Australia" countryID="1" canBeFirstToPlay="0"></trak>

</traxx>[/b]

updated squads of paris, leinster and france.

paris name change and also south africa stadiums license names

cap1.jpg

cap2.jpg

cap3.jpg

cap4.jpg

cap5.jpg

i heard about that so ill change it stupid coca cola had to sponsor it why not fanta or 7up.

i did a custom rugby world cup 2011 fixture list

so there will be 2003,2007 and 2011 to select for.
here are groups

A
russia
new zealand
france
tonga
usa

B
Argentina
England
Scotland
Georgia
Uruguay

C
australia
ireland
italy
spain
canada

D
south africa
wales
fiji
japan
samoa (wuld of been namibia but i wanted to make this the hardest pool)

I thought about Spain as Europe2 as well! Ireland vs. Spain, mmmmmmmmmm, I really hope that match will happen!!
Can I ask when ye will have these fixtures ready to be used?

it depends man im working hard to get a early january release.

matt giteau has 2 giteaus ingame now. one is for aussies with gold and the other is for force with white and blue headgear.

here is them.

on australia green matt giteau has no star but that has been fixed!

cap7.jpg

cap8.jpg

Don't worry for those that have let me use there kits and faces there not forgotten or either helped me with da roster.

cap10.jpg

cap9.jpg

thanks man.

the next team to be updated can be tolouse ;).

but maybe i make a another giteau for the barbarians or even if he moved to london wasps lol

the scrum cap made by xusky and uli but inverted.

e7ngx1.jpg

This patch looks really good, keep up the good work, can't wait till you finish it.
Cheers

yep thats why i play rugby06 now lol.

but with your mup graphics its even better than 06 ;).

hopefully over the weekends me and sav can update the rosters.

i did update scotland from the autumn internationals but only the starting 15. hopefully argentina and italy can be done.

Give me your email steynboi and i will email you my mup09 roster, you can use the squad lists if you like.

Latest posts