• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Honestly from clips he is a good carrying lock and would partner Kruis or Hargreaves. Can cover lock or blindside.

It's all well and good having brilliant wingers but if you don't have anyone to serve them they will be wasted.

That was barely a rumour, it was "Italy have him on a long/shortlist of replacements for Brunel" nothing to suggest there had even been any contact made, let alone actual formal talks.

Okay probably sounds abit weak but a reliable source on our fan site says the Matt Symons deal is done.

That was barely a rumour, it was "Italy have him on a long/shortlist of replacements for Brunel" nothing to suggest there had even been any contact made, let alone actual formal talks.

Think he mentioned on RTE there was contact but not much else.

Wasnt one of the terms of his release from the Bunnies that they get first dibs on him if/when he leaves Bath?

I don't think COS is a terrible DOR, but he is too much of a romantic - he wants his team to play one way, even when that way doesn't work. Personally, I don't even like the Quins style (although I prefer it to Saracens and Leicester). It reminds me too much of the way Australia used to play, with everyone running off 9. Teams (England, the All Blacks) adapted their defences and it stopped working so well. I prefer a wider passing game off 10, not that it is any harder to counter, just that I prefer watching those teams (such as the All Blacks) play.

Is Adam Jones to Quins a new rumour? Just seen a post about it on Facebook, but it does ring a bell.

I don't think there's any issue with Quins principles re: relying on the academy to produce the bulk of the squad... I just think the few signings they have made have been pretty ****ing terrible on the whole.

Latest posts