• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF PATCH 2017-18

If the game crashes after playing a game, try getting a different profile to play with, it fixed my crashes.

@geoestar the last three patches that launch in my thread use the latest list of ama1, the only thing I had to modify was to rename some teams since their players did not match their current team, also clear reedit some kits

@geostar the last three patches that launch in my thread use the latest list of ama1, the only thing I had to modify was to rename some teams since their players did not match their current team, also clear reedit some kits

you want to modify the world league and the European copara based on these patches
in these two tournaments I found problems but it is because you have to update those tournaments

I just took the updated kits from the latest patches and replaced with the previous one's. I only have issues with the roster(WL and manual selection) but Im almost done with a new one

You have to get a new roster....any manual selection will crash because 1 or more player(s) has errors. They will normally have a canada flag with no position or nationality
Thanks for your answer ! Any idea where I could find a not too late roster without crashing? Or how could I modify the later one?

Few pages back is one I made before the super rugby started, I'll upload a new one before or on Friday

Hi guys, I have tried using the patch but when I open squad management the game crashes, any idea why :(( thanks

Just download the patch but there is no roster updates.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8cw0yestvx6ew24/Update.7z

Hey guys just extract and place all files in the main rugby folder. Load up game and reset roster to default. I have tested the WL and it works.

Note: Only 6 Nations + TR Champions + Japan International teams have been filled. Most players will have incorrect faces/skin/age as it takes loads of time to assign them all.

You could list all those lil errors here and I'll fix them, also since I don't know many players from europe league's, I just gave them an average rating. So if any players are missing or needs and upgrade/downgrade just list them all here.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8cw0yestvx6ew24/Update.7z

Hey guys just extract and place all files in the main rugby folder. Load up game and reset roster to default. I have tested the WL and it works.

Note: Only 6 Nations + TR Champions + Japan International teams have been filled. Most players will have incorrect faces/skin/age as it takes loads of time to assign them all.

You could list all those lil errors here and I'll fix them, also since I don't know many players from europe league's, I just gave them an average rating. So if any players are missing or needs and upgrade/downgrade just list them all here.
I Downloaded the Super Rugby mod patch but none of the Super Rugby teams is update. Damien Willemse isn't in the Stormers squad or any of the new players.

Did you set roster to default?

Here is my squad management screenshots:
upload_2018-4-1_10-12-10.png
upload_2018-4-1_10-12-16.png
upload_2018-4-1_10-12-24.png

Latest posts