• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wallabies vs Barbarians 01/11/2014 Twickenham stadium

Not really sure what's happened to Saili this year. I still think he had the potential to be a long term All Black but he will have to step up next season (and be starting for the Blues) if he wants to progress.

He did one of two things every time he got the ball this season when I saw him play; tuck the ball and go himself, or put in a stupid chip kick. He showed flashes of skills the year he made the AB's but has fallen off a cliff this season. I'd love to see the stats on how many times he kicks in the opposition half.

Guys like Saili frustrate me no end - all the skills and physical attributes to be very good but they can't put it together.

De Jongh and Saili is a pretty average midfield I reckon. Saili has been pretty awful in the ITM cup.
Ah! A pity. Thanks for clearing that up.

Something waswrong with is visa or passport. Didn't make it to the country
De Jongh has been in some good form captaining WP to Currie Cup success. For the most part he had someone inside him making sure he had that extra half second of time though. If Sai'ili can put in a good delayed pass or give Juan the ball quickly then De Jongh is the perfect type of hot-stepping player to put it to bed under the posts and entertain the crowd with his pop-lock dancing after the try.

[video=youtube_share;JPTl8WPSVuA]http://youtu.be/JPTl8WPSVuA?list=UUmi7CahP3G3YySOAFOfSnkw[/video]

^ I don't know why I ever fkn watch those anymore...they always end up being a load of nothing, but I'm still going through them whole each time expecting something somewhat interesting to be said !! :D

hehe! yeah i know what you mean it's all summed up in three words normally.

History, Pride, Opportunity.

Best Wallaby line-up of the season (though the injury crisis at 2 still sticks out)

Wallabies starting XV:

1. Benn Robinson (NSW Waratahs)
2. Saia Fainga'a (Queensland Reds)
3. Ben Alexander (ACT Brumbies)
4. Sam Carter (ACT Brumbies)
5. James Horwill (Queensland Reds)
6. Scott Higginbotham (Melbourne Rebels)
7. Matt Hodgson (Western Force)
8. Ben McCalman (Western Force)
9. Will Genia (Queensland Reds)
10. Quade Cooper (Queensland Reds)
11. Rob Horne (NSW Waratahs)
12. Matt Toomua (ACT Brumbies)
13. Tevita Kuridrani (ACT Brumbies)
14. Henry Speight (ACT Brumbies)
15. Israel Folau (NSW Waratahs)

Reserves*
James Hanson (Queensland Reds)
James Slipper (Queensland Reds)
Sekope Kepu (NSW Waratahs)
Will Skelton (NSW Waratahs)
Sean McMahon (Melbourne Rebels)
Nic White (ACT Brumbies)
Bernard Foley (NSW Waratahs)
Christian Leali'ifano (ACT Brumbies)
Joe Tomane (ACT Brumbies)
*One to be omitted

solid contribution Conrad. Now, this

1606840_10152419169108093_3587019261538715453_n.jpg

Best Wallaby line-up of the season (though the injury crisis at 2 still sticks out)

Tevita Kuridrani, Henry Speight and Israel Folau together! That's pure dynamite! :boese0556kf::bomb:

Few teams in the world can submit three ball carriers too explosives in their backline, and few teams could stop them.

Should be a fun match to watch. With Ta'avao at TH for the Barbarians the Wallabies should at least get parity at scrum time for a change :)

Overall you would expect the Wallabies to win resonably comfortably - I'm picking them by 15 points.

I need a good quality link for the game, please

No point asking, no link to a stream will be allowed to be posted here

I know but users always send private messages, then the forum has no problems. ;)

I can't send a message to each of the users

Hahaha Luatua! Taking Barbarians rugby to another level!

And next with Cubelli's over the shoulder kick. Great showing from the Barbarians so far.

Last edited:
Great to see the baa baa's being inventive, gona be entertaining match

Wallabies not cohesive at all. Got a real feeling the ref guided them to that first try as well :(

just tuned in some 10min ago. SUPERB match !! Offloads o rama, super high quality Rugby, skill wise !

Latest posts