• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What do you look for in a woman?

D

Dmx#1

In the words of ludacris i look for "a lady in the street but a freak in the bed". lol seriously though For me theres two things i look for 1. Looks (Don't have to be absolutely stunning just above average is good enough) 2. Good personality preferably laid back like me and lets me be the boss haha. Usually the girls i meet usually are strong in one area instead e.g A really beautiful woman with a crap personalty. what do you look for in woman? Almost forgot theres women on here, what do you look for in a man/woman :p <_<

Surely the first thing you look for in a woman is a big ass? :p

Anyway, I'm not too picky myself, she only needs...

~Big ***s
~A nice arse
~The ability to cook
~A pulse

She has to look good, and be confident in her looks. She can be blonde, burnette, ginger (As you have it)...straight hair, curly hair, whatever...as long as she thinks she sexy, it goes a long way. I'd rather date a bigger woman who was really confident than an extremely fit one who had esteem issues. I am usually, however, drawn to large bossomed nice round arsed girls, who like to smile.

This may sound cliched and false, but honest and truly, they have to have a good sense of humour. Could be a supermodel, but if they can't laugh then we wouldn't get on at all.

In terms of the superficial things, then great eyes and smile will have me hooked straight away. And I'm much more of a bum and legs guys than breasts.

This may sound cliched and false, but honest and truly, they have to have a good sense of humour. Could be a supermodel, but if they can't laugh then we wouldn't get on at all.

In terms of the superficial things, then great eyes and smile will have me hooked straight away. And I'm much more of a bum and legs guys than breasts. [/b]
Well, then, send the "breasty" girls my way, thank you very much. :D
And I agree about the humour thing...
I will say I will always take quality boobs over quantity...believe me there is such a thing...I'd rather have petite nice ones they scary horrible large ones...so, small breasted women out there, don't fear, I will still look your way...perky is nice.
and I'm officially a pervert, aren't I?

Why is everyone mentioning just looks?

In the end, we'll all end up like this
old%20couple-743330.jpg

Not saying you should start dating girls that you wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole, but still.

what i look for a girl?
ammm hard question maybe one who listen

a girl = elisha cutberth

Why is everyone mentioning just looks?

In the end, we'll all end up like this
old%20couple-743330.jpg

Not saying you should start dating girls that you wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole, but still. [/b]
Because we're men and looks are what we sort out first. We mentioned sense of humour.
Personality...Okay...
Needs to be kind. Passionate about something (to often I meet girls who have no passion...), even if they have a passion for fashion, they need to be able to talk knowledgably about something, I'm willing to learn to have a good conversation and not just superficial ones. Has to be fashionable, I like a girl who knows how to dress (even if she dresses really casual, there is good bummy and bad bummy). She needs to smile...a smile means you are content...and someone who is content is good. Honest. Must Enjoy Sex. I know that sounds retarded, but I know girls who only do it for their boyfriends...boooooo. Sex is great, let's "work it out" together...I have a lot of free time...you need to want sex as much as I do...
So, there you have it.

Attraction is a very complex issue.
I mean, we are all hardwired to find certain traits in a potential partner attractive.
Big Boobs - Fertile
Big Hip/small waist ratio - child bearing extraordinaire
etc.

Looks are hugely important, not just because we are males and we are superficial. Looks are hugely important in nature where ever you look. Looks signify health which is one of the most important things when looking for a partner because we are all hardwired to mate, we are all hardwired to look for the best that a partner can offer us when attempting to create offspring.

I love reading about how all our emotions and actions are justified by the fact that we are an out of date computer programme. We are still acting on the same instincts that humans were acting upon thousands upon thousands upon thousands of years ago.
Prime example is why guys feel anxious when they approach women. We have absolutely nothing to fear. But it all derives from our tribal days - we are programmed to think in a 50-person-tribe. Basic emotions dictate us truly and our basic emotions are extremely primitive.

I could talk about this all day, so i'm just gonna go on to my ideal girl.

I have to find her attractive. I'm fond of big boobs, but ultimately that would decide nothing. She simply has to look healthy, as Tim once asked me when we were in London "Does a girl seem less attractive to you when you see her smoking?" I couldn't answer "yes" with enough enthusiams. He was so correct.

I love a girl who challenges me. I love a girl who's funny, who's experienced things. I love telling stories to my girlfriends and i love it if they can contribute as well.
If i mock her i want her to mock me back. I want compassion, i want appreciation, I want everything your parents should provide you with, but i want sexual attraction thrown in aswell.

This is such a huge subject that i don't feel ive explained myself well enough.
I've just tried to sum up what i look for in a girl in 2 paragraphs.
That's impossible and i know it's not complete.

This was such a horrible question...

I love a girl who challenges me.

If i mock her i want her to mock me back.[/b]

Bang!

Right there, that's exactly how I feel. Exactly.

It may sound weird, but one of the main ways in which I get an initial grasp of whether or nor I will get on with someone is by teasing them. If I were to throw gentle mocking in the direction of a girl and she just stared, or laughed a bit but gave nothing back, I really wouldn't feel comfortable.

Now we really are going deep into my psyche, but I want a girl who's as witty as I think I am. My own estimations of myself may be overly high in this department, but in order for me to stay interested in someone, they would have to be able to take the **** out of me.

It may sound strange, but I would get very bored with someone who wasn't able, or didn't want, to point out my flaws.

Came across a citation in an assignment that I felt really fitted here, as an illustration for the guys only looking for external beauty:

I saw that the bride within the bridal dress had withered like the dress, and like the flowers, and had no brightness left but the brightness of her sunken eyes. I saw that the dress had been put upon the rounded figure of a young woman, and that the figure upon which it now hung loose, had shrunk to skin and bone.[/b]

To add the sentence that was after this quoation:
Dickens means to convey in Miss Havisham that beauty is only skin deep but ugliness goes right down to the bone.

I'm glad some guys realise that they have to look at both inner and outer beauty though :p

Amen Webby, any guy with a brain will probably go along with the fact that there is nothing as good as a girl who can match you in whatever you threw out....personally a girl who doesn't match me in a battle of wits usually hates me within seconds after I realise she is another dumb broad. (yeah I know, how could anyone hate someone as lovable as myself!) Plus I am a pretty horrible person when I am bored with someone

From 'Goodlooking chicks' to 'A girl with a brain' to 'baby machines'

What do guys who don't want kids look for in a girl caledfwlch? Tiny Hips? :p

From 'Goodlooking chicks' to 'A girl with a brain' to 'baby machines'

What do guys who don't want kids look for in a girl caledfwlch? Tiny Hips? :p [/b]
No, whore-ishness.

Prostitues can have children too.
Unless they started sterilising those girls before putting them on the streets.

I was just pondering that too. I could make a massive profit, go to Eastern Europe, pick up poor girls who think they'll be working as housemaids in rich homes, drug them, steal a kidney, sterilize them, then let their first customer have a go with them while they're almost awake again, so the pain of them losing their virginity will bring them back to consciousness :p

Is it sad that some people might actually like that idea? Hope it never goes that far though, I can be pretty mean every now and then.

:eek:

*Note to self: Ask Managers to never let Laetca back onto TRF. She poses a threat to virgins...which most of the guys on here are.*

Latest posts