• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Women

Me too, but you're not female and, whatever you may claim, your bum is not as nice as hers.

I'm sorry but that's impressive when you hear some of the horror stories surrounding other halves and sporting events.

My missus came to watch my game on Saturday, then after that waited for an hour or so while I got physio/showered/changed, then went up town with me to watch the Scotland and France games, then we went to see Juno (which was alright has to be said) followed by a small gathering with some friends then staying the night.

What did I have to do in return for all of this?
Hoop all, which is why she's pretty damn good to have as a girlfriend.

I think it's very sweet Webby, don't listen to all the jealous guys.

gunner, is this the scenario for each weekend, or just this particular one?

Just this weeked, she usually works a Saturday, but when she doesn't she comes to watch home games with another WAG who's with one of my team mates. To be fair though, she doesn't mind watching rugby cause it's such a huge thing for me. Apart from that though, our interests are pretty similar, so it's never a case of having to compromise. Same taste in music, films, places out for drinks. Can't complain at all really, can I?

I think it's very sweet Webby, don't listen to all the jealous guys.
[/b]

I thought so too. Believe me, I'm walking about like far too much of a smug happy twat to listen to anyone else at the moment.

I think what we (and by "we" I do of course mean 'me') have learnt, is that balance is the key to any relatioship. That probably means I'll open up another one of these threads in 6 months time. :p

Not getting why in six months there will be a similar thread. You could just dig up this one by then XD

I discussed grates today with my boyfriend. I've got a long term thing going on here XD (yeah, it makes no sense, just smile and nod).

Me too, but you're not female and, whatever you may claim, your bum is not as nice as hers. [/b]

:lol:

Class.

Could sit through Ghost, that isn't so bad. Was threatened with Hairspray but there's certain things I just refuse to watch.

What you're all neglecting to mention is the fact that my missus sat through 4+ hours of rugby, and is therefore amazing. [/b]

Good call on Hairspray. And fair enough yes, her commitment to your entertainment and happiness is remarkable. I am lucky on that front but the relationship crashes and burns in every other aspect for me.

You sound like you're on to a good thing. To quote an Indiana Jones movie, "you chose wisely."

And but for Tim, you would have been sat on it.

*on behalf of Tim, you just know it's coming ;)*

<div class='quotemain'> I think it's very sweet Webby, don't listen to all the jealous guys.
[/b]

I thought so too. Believe me, I'm walking about like far too much of a smug happy twat to listen to anyone else at the moment.
[/b][/quote]

I can vouch that he has been a smug happy git, cos he has one dirty girlfriend!!! You should of seen the text he showed me the other night...

Walking around Reading with a huge smile on his face...... I dunno you people disgust me...

Go sit on your table Tim ;)

Everyone loves a randy girlfriend..... I know I do! Kitchen table anyone? Oh yeah... I did....

Having just been reading another thread I remembered the fact my girlfriend can't cook anywhere near as well as me. Personally I don't care about it at all, as I don't mind being in the kitchen, but I bet there are guys (backwards, chauvanistic guys ;)) who would hate something small like that.

I want to hear about how RC almost got sat on his arse! Sounds like a great story!

Maybe I live in another universe, with a whole bunch of aliens who are just as deformed as myself. [/b]

I think in a way both females and males are both right (or both wrong?) because we're see things diffrently. a Male and Females perspective is different because we interpret things diffrently and this ends up with both sexes having opposing arguments, which makes it difficult to draw to the same conclusion. I don't think your a alien Laetca, I think your a man trapped in a womans body....Jokes

I want to hear about how RC almost got sat on his arse! Sounds like a great story! [/b]

I have no idea what these guys are on about.

Here's the scene:

We're all in Walkabout, getting jiggy with it as you do and a girl comes up to me and starts dancing and all that ****. Before i know it her guy has come in and just taken her away from me...mid dance.
Now, me being me being a gentleman i decide taking a girl away from me (mid dance) without asking (regardless of whether or not they are dating) is a very rude thing to do. So i express my anger and i give him a little shove - nothing more.
All of a sudden he's turned around and is in my face. I stand there grinning (like you do when you're drunk and some chav is about to start a fight with you) when Tim quickly jumps in "to the rescue"....ahem.
Now, you see, this was never going to escalate into a fight. His girlfriend wanted none of it and the bouncers are all over you too fast in this club anyway. So i was pretty chilled, he understood that i felt he was rude, but no, no...the English boys - brought up on a culture of football hooliganism - felt because a push and a shove happened, then inevitably a fight was gonna break loose.
Not the case.
Now all of a sudden, Tim has "saved my arse" is known as the "enforcer" and i'm the drunk guy who gets off with girls and starts a fight with her boyfriend afterwards.

Where's the justice?!

Needless to say, HAD he started on me i would have simply ran between his legs considering he was about a foot taller than me. :lol:

******* self with laughter*

I am glad it never escalated into a fight though. That woman bouncer would have killed us all. In once punch. Her name is Skullcrusher Henderson.

Latest posts