• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Women

That Guy would of been dead if it had escalated to a fight, I was just waiting for the first punch... as soon as I saw it, I would of been in there fighting for the ENGLISH!!!

Bloody Welsh always starting things...

Would Charlie have beaten Tim to the punch? Controversial!

When all the dust had settled, I would have finished him off and banged him in the sharpshooter.

I think there's many a guy who'd find that uncomfortable, y'know, getting banged in the sharpshooter could hurt!

Just found out yesterday that my gf had a fling with someone else while i was tied down with schoolwork. They even had sex. But now she doesn't know who to pick and she needs a little time. Kinda like a trial period this. I have no idea why I'm doing this, but I think I'm gonna allow myself to keep her at all costs.

Adding to that, two of my childhood mates died in a car accident. I'm at a crossroads in my life and I have no f***en idea what to do. I met her yesterday and had a chat with her. Ended up with both of us sobbing away like babies. Well I suppose I have to prove myself to her that I'm the one to pick then.

Just found out yesterday that my gf had a fling with someone else while i was tied down with schoolwork. They even had sex. But now she doesn't know who to pick and she needs a little time. Kinda like a trial period this. I have no idea why I'm doing this, but I think I'm gonna allow myself to keep her at all costs.

Adding to that, two of my childhood mates died in a car accident. I'm at a crossroads in my life and I have no f***en idea what to do. I met her yesterday and had a chat with her. Ended up with both of us sobbing away like babies. Well I suppose I have to prove myself to her that I'm the one to pick then.
[/b]
1st paragraph, the fact she cheated on you means she isn't worth it, she'll do it again and no matter how great you think she is obviously not worth it. I mean, I don't want to make you mad coz you like this girl but she had sex with another dude! That's unforgivable, plenty of fish and all that...don't give her the satisfaction of being allowed a choice, leave her high and dry...

2nd paragragh, I had a situation exactly like that, with the accident when I was in high school, absolutely shattering, except we had a month or so period where we didn't know if my mate was going to pass away or be in a coma and wake up with severe brain damage...unfortunately it's one of those horrible things that happens and will continue to happen in your life....as for the crossroads in life, welcome to life in general...I have been at that point multiple times already, where nothing is working out and it looks like the future is just in the toilet...but that is why people believe need to believe in an afterlife, coz like in general is terribly hard and depressing most of the time...

caledflch- this is almost the exact same thing to happen to me. trust me, trust blr, its simply not worth it. its funny, my ex was a blazay ***** who was very vain. having this much control is unhealthy. and its funny, a month after we broke up and caught up. she wanted to get back. i told her to get f***ed pritty much. at the time i felt bad about it but now i feel it to be the single most important, best decision i have ever made. and karmas a ***** ehy, cause now shes fat. and i love it. the vain *****.

and i can relate to the 2nd paragraph too. after i broke up with her, there was nothing left for me in auckland. the few friends i had left after uni, one moved to oz, one lives up north, and is soon to move to oz, then another in west auckland, who works alot and now spends alot of time with her bf, and another mate of mine who lives in remurewa. but we decided to move down to wellington. and why not? in my position, i couldnt go to the local pubs because of my ex, who would go out every night and it just wasnt polite to go to the one where her sister works at. and the other one a old friend works there, and hes a c*** so i dont go their either. so a complete change in lifestyle is the answer.

if your choices (like mine) are to be with a cheating ***** who (trust me) doesnt make you happy, or being alone - there is always the option of moving around. the world/country/city/town isnt bigger than one person, no matter how obsessive they are. just trust us when we say, anyone who cheats is not worth it. they have no morals. they are scum. it is unforgivable.

Well, those guys above have said it all, except that they forgot to mention how hard that choice will be. It's going to be super hard to walk away, as you are vulnerable right now.

Ok, we were not there and we didn't see her or you in real life and in some ways it probably feels that we have no place to pass judgement. Sure, we don't know her, but that doesn't matter, because statistics bear out EXTREMELY heavily that people who cheat will do it again.

She can tell you a thousand times she won't. Time is a very funny thing though. Weeks go by, then months, then a year, then two. All of a sudden at some random point, you'll find out that she has done it again. That's if your lucky. If your not, you'll discover that she's done it half a dozen times that you never knew about.

I can't say for sure that will happen, as there are always those who defy statistics and it could be an honest serious error of judgement that all humans are capable of in the right circumstances. The odds though, are low.

One last thing. Always, ALWAYS remember, no matter how much she sobs, that she wasn't sobbing whilst having sex with the other guy.
At that moment he was all she was thinking about, except for a few brief flashes of "I shouldn't be doing this, because of (your name here)". Those thoughts though, didn't stop her.

I'm not trying to make you feel bad, but you need to remember that you got an obviously hot looking girl. You could be wasting time with her, which you will sorely need to find another.

Your departed friends would not want you to waste too much of your life in avoidable mistakes.

In life........Invest wisely.

Well, those guys above have said it all, except that they forgot to mention how hard that choice will be. It's going to be super hard to walk away, as you are vulnerable right now.

Ok, we were not there and we didn't see her or you in real life and in some ways it probably feels that we have no place to pass judgement. Sure, we don't know her, but that doesn't matter, because statistics bear out EXTREMELY heavily that people who cheat will do it again.

She can tell you a thousand times she won't. Time is a very funny thing though. Weeks go by, then months, then a year, then two. All of a sudden at some random point, you'll find out that she has done it again. That's if your lucky. If your not, you'll discover that she's done it half a dozen times that you never knew about.

I can't say for sure that will happen, as there are always those who defy statistics and it could be an honest serious error of judgement that all humans are capable of in the right circumstances. The odds though, are low.

One last thing. Always, ALWAYS remember, no matter how much she sobs, that she wasn't sobbing whilst having sex with the other guy.
At that moment he was all she was thinking about, except for a few brief flashes of "I shouldn't be doing this, because of (your name here)". Those thoughts though, didn't stop her.

I'm not trying to make you feel bad, but you need to remember that you got an obviously hot looking girl. You could be wasting time with her, which you will sorely need to find another.

Your departed friends would not want you to waste too much of your life in avoidable mistakes.

In life........Invest wisely. [/b]

yeah that is a point. i was lucky that i drove all the way to whakatane to get... err... f***ed over. she actually had the nerve to break up with me (most admittedly i didnt know she was a whore at the time) but then when she wanted to get back with me, i knew that it wasnt to be. i knew i was better.

and when she cheated on me the 1st time, i knew she didnt care for me at the time. and the 2nd time was to purposly hurt me. its just one of those things where you look in hine-sight and think, f*** i was thick back then. and you at the present time need to think ahead and say to yourself, was/is breaking up with her the right thing for me to do, or vice versa.

Just got back from her place. Well I got dumped this morning, but we've ironed alot of things out. Now we're sor of like friends with benefits. Man, am I f***ed. My values have been flushed down the drain

Just got back from her place. Well I got dumped this morning, but we've ironed alot of things out. Now we're sor of like friends with benefits. Man, am I f***ed. My values have been flushed down the drain
[/b]
Mate, the fact she broke up with you to remain 'friends with benefits' means she essentially wants to f*** who she wants and not face the consequences, don't give her the satisfaction of playing you like that, be cold and clinical and tell her what you know you must, be brutal so she knows she can't go around and do this to people....

yeah its not worth it. just become the cynical prick that i am and think that what she is giving to you, she will give to 5 other guys, one of whom is getting feelings that you want too.

One of the worst feelings you can have. Hope it won't take you long to realise that someone is 100% solid gold guaranteed to make you feel a lot better than she ever could.

That's a hard thing to realise right now mate.

She says she feels more for him although she still loves me. She in fact is a very simple minded person who gets lied to alot. And as her best friend, I'm very worried. She just wants to know what its like going out with him. And then she'll make her decision. She's promised that sex is a no-no with him. I think I can trust her on that one, at least.

She says she feels more for him although she still loves me. She in fact is a very simple minded person who gets lied to alot. And as her best friend, I'm very worried. She just wants to know what its like going out with him. And then she'll make her decision. She's promised that sex is a no-no with him. I think I can trust her on that one, at least.
[/b]

Dont trust her mate she sounds like she hasnt got the guts to tell you the truth.

Distance yourself from this woman as much as possible. She is the scum of the Earth. Keep away from her, delete her number, never speak to her again and do NOT buy her a PSP.

Jib her right off and erase her from your life.

<div class='quotemain'>
Maybe I live in another universe, with a whole bunch of aliens who are just as deformed as myself. [/b]

I think in a way both females and males are both right (or both wrong?) because we're see things diffrently. a Male and Females perspective is different because we interpret things diffrently and this ends up with both sexes having opposing arguments, which makes it difficult to draw to the same conclusion. I don't think your a alien Laetca, I think your a man trapped in a womans body....Jokes
[/b][/quote]

Don't know, it WOULD explain the moustache I have been growing ever since I was thirteen I guess. I've been trying to get the Hercule Poirot sort of 'stach for the last five years, almost there!

I love cooking, so does my boyfriend. And amazingly, we don't get in eachother's way whenever we cook together xD

Caledflwch, I know you'll get hurt over it, but just let her go, don't even remain friends. You obviously still care a lot about her, she obviously doesn't care about you, you don't break up and start something with another guy if you love someone, you don't even cheat if you love someone.
If at some point she changes her mind and gets back at her, would you like the idea that she's back with you simply because it didn't work out with the other guy?
The other possibility, is just as bad. If she never gets back to you, you will feel pretty bad about being used like that. Sitting around, doing everything she asks, without getting anything in return.