• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2014 Mid-Year Test] South Africa vs Wales (1st Test)

So are you saying France are the favourites to win the pool?

you well look like you're looking to pick a fight and get into internet warrior mode. Where the fk in my post is there a semblance of the notion I pick France to win the pool ? Think about that a little bit, should keep you busy a quarter of a second or two.
Oh I see you've edited your post. But no there is nothing in my tone that implies I think France are favorites....no. No.

It's been a decent performance from Poite in the end, especially the second half. The injection of these young exciting backs makes Wales look a completely different team, please Gatland. Please learn from this.

Manxman - Weather is beautiful here :D

just realised france and ireland and italy are in the same poll looks like ireland to win the poll.

btw remember that time when france lost to tonga in the last RWC ? ohh i think canada will be that team this year to cause an upset to france but i'd laugh if france doesn't go through

5 for Wales is just walking around the field. If he is that tired he should be replaced.

you well look like you're looking to pick a fight and get into internet warrior mode. Where the fk in my post is there a semblance of the notion I pick France to win the pool ? Think about that a little bit, should keep you busy a quarter of a second or two.
Oh I see you've edited your post. But no there is nothing in my tone that implies I think France are favorites....no. No.

No, I'm not, but in your multiple lines of rambling it's very hard to tell what your actual opinion on anything is. I'm asking what your view is on the pool?
So then who is?? Italy??

just realised france and ireland and italy are in the same poll looks like ireland to win the poll.

btw remember that time when france lost to tonga in the last RWC ? ohh i think canada will be that team this year to cause an upset to france but i'd laugh if france doesn't go through

and how cool was it when they smashed England subsequently and eventually made the final and had all of NZ on its knees for 80min ?? good times...well, if you're French that is.

and how cool was it when they smashed England subsequently and eventually made the final and had all of NZ on its knees for 80min ?? good times...well, if you're French that is.
yep its just a shame that will never happen again

No, I'm not, but in your multiple lines of rambling it's very hard to tell what your actual opinion on anything is. I'm asking what your view is on the pool?
So then who is?? Italy??

The content of my posts is limpid, read again...I don't know what to tell you. I'm projecting my expectations for the next RWC, with S.A. winning being the original topic and don't particularly want to focus on Pool D atm although I feel you're seething for an answer: I'd say Ireland...maybe ?

Why are white South Africans so massive physically compared to other rugby nations?

genetics. They're originally from Holland, so from the Germanic Frankish tribe that ruled the North of France for a while, and it was the lower class of Holland that migrated all the way down there. Mixed with other Europeans, they were mostly peasants from there, so, needless to say not skinny little pansies. Big rough guys from the countryside that had to bleed to survive amongst the local African tribes out to annihilate them.

Glad wales showed some spine in the end with great defence. Congrats to Boks! Wales have a long way to go to improve enough to give Boks a good game in the next test.

I wonder what will that bigmouth a$$hole Gatland use as an excuse after saying a lot of crap before the test??

Very Dominant performance by the bokke. Very happy with the result.

I hope Goosen's injury isn't again a serious one, he was on for less than a minute!

Genetics as Ewis says.

Add to that It's a tough environment to build a country in. Only strong people were able to survive.

Natural selection has lead to a fantastic genetic pool from the European population. Add to that the natural athleticism of the black population and you have a country with a population that is perfect for this sport.

Latest posts