• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2016 Olympic Games, Rio

Jonathan Brownlee must really be sick of the sight of his brother, or more specifically the sight of his back. What a pair.

Jade Jones in action in the women's kicking people.

I think when it comes to downhill biking nothing can beat this ride or the commentary :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I think when it comes to downhill biking nothing can beat this ride or the commentary :D

If only someone had posted that several posts above :D

Bloody love that run. DH is so great to watch, it's a shame that so much of it is gopro/helmet cam these days. Still impressive but you don't really get a feel for the course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also stumbled across this little article today: http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/20...amp-bradley-wiggins-swipe-at-aussie-athletes/

Well worth a read. Those of us who had the joy of watching the English whitewash of Australia will recognise the pattern here. I'll just copy the end of it so you get what I'm talking about:

"So perhaps Wiggins is worried. And perhaps in this, he mirrors British insecurity about a potential British Olympic hangover after the huge success of a home Olympics in which team GB won an unprecedented (for them) 29 gold medals. Or perhaps he really just hates Aussies, and will hate us even more when we beat him again in Rio, as we did at the world championships this year, which rather deliciously, were held in London."

Australians, masters of talking complete ******** off the track before getting their arses handed to them on it. I decided to troll the site a bit by clicking the "suggest a correction" button and suggesting Or perhaps he really just hates Aussies, and will hate us even more when we beat him again in Rio becomes "or perhaps he really just hates Aussies, but will be able to live with it when he beats us again in Rio."

Last edited:
Also stumbled across this little article today: http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/20...amp-bradley-wiggins-swipe-at-aussie-athletes/

Well worth a read. Those of us who had the joy of watching the English whitewash of Australia will recognise the pattern here. I'll just copy the end of it so you get what I'm talking about:

"So perhaps Wiggins is worried. And perhaps in this, he mirrors British insecurity about a potential British Olympic hangover after the huge success of a home Olympics in which team GB won an unprecedented (for them) 29 gold medals. Or perhaps he really just hates Aussies, and will hate us even more when we beat him again in Rio, as we did at the world championships this year, which rather deliciously, were held in London."

Australians, masters of talking complete ******** off the track before getting their arses handed to them on it. I decided to troll the site a bit by clicking the "suggest a correction" button and suggesting Or perhaps he really just hates Aussies, and will hate us even more when we beat him again in Rio becomes "or perhaps he really just hates Aussies, but will be able to live with it when he beats us again in Rio."

TBH the Huffington Post is basically a Blogging news site.

Look at this one about Wiggins after his gold win.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/20...list-was-like-whatever-after-beating-austral/

I mean the Aussies love to talk shyt but can't handle it being throw back at them, Hence why Jones was able to use the Aussie media so well during the summer tests.

58 year old has at least a bronze medal in show jumping.

- - - Updated - - -

Silver now!

- - - Updated - - -

GOLD!!!!!!!

Well done Joe Joyce. I guess if he's tough enough to play for Dings Crusaders, a Queensbury Rules contest was never going to be a problem for him!

My favourite statistics so far in our Olympics so far we've won the most medals across different sportsizes than any other nations at these games.

We'd be beating USA if you removed the swimming.

Latest posts