• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 RBS Six Nations] Round 3: Wales vs. France (26/02/2016)

As long as the unions fill their coffers every year from the 6 nations and home tests. I don't think they care to be quite frank

I agree but the travelling support do not care as the 6N is a huge weekend out no matter who wins!

I really believe this is a step up for French international rugby and bodes well for their future no matte what now happens!

France losing ground as they attack. Wales sapping them.

France's defence and contact work has been very strong. They're just shapeless in attack. A bit like Italy on steroids.
Wales has shape in attack but an unwillingness to play outside that shape

I am looking forward to England playing both these sides.....could be fun!!

People seem to constantly contradict themselves with regards to France's attack play.
They complain that they aren't creative and they play very conservatively. Yet on the other hand they whinge that they aren't trucking it up and getting more go forward.

Case in point the commentary in this game, who seem to have no clue about modern professional rugby.

Jesus, why won't Wales ever use their backs so close to the line?

Jesus, why won't Wales ever use their backs so close to the line?

We didn't do it when we were two men up in a crunch game v Australia in the world cup, we definitely won't use them now!

Guirado should have gotten MOTM, but Gareth Davies has been pretty good today.

How has there been no sin bins at the maul? Absolutely ridiculous.

Better late than never for France.

Barnes finally warns Wales. France have been terrible,but a different game if Wales had been punished for constant infringements earlier

Ill take a win against any French team, young are not they are always a great force.

To my French friends, be proud in defeat. I am very impressed by the workfare and guile of the young team. The defence was very very good, although I am still worried about the structure of the Welsh attack.

Barnes didn't seem to help the game flow for either team.

Wales have everything to play for against England.

Terrible game. How the hell did Wales not even get a warning for the numerous infringements in the 22? France look like they can't be bothered. Yet another snooze fest from what has been a very boring 6N so far. I think we really need to stop saying which French side will turn up, we know which French side will turn up, the half arsed clueless one.

Wales pretty uninspiring in attack but good in defence against shoddy French attack. However I hope EJ has noticed, once you get into the Welsh 22 they constantly infringe.

Latest posts