• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 RBS Six Nations] Round 5: Scotland vs Italy (18/03/2017)

Question: How **** are Wales if they are the only team who couldn't manage 4 trys against Italy?

Vern Cotter has done a great job for Scotland. Every facet of their game has improved and he's managed to get them scoring tries, which is normally the hardest thing for struggling sides to do. Now they do it with confidence and precision.

I can see the day coming very soon when even Sergio Parisse says that's enough. Italy really poor and offered no threat at all. The two chances they had were botched and they couldn't kick a penalty under the posts.

I can see the day coming very soon when even Sergio Parisse says that's enough. Italy really poor and offered no threat at all. The two chances they had were botched and they couldn't kick a penalty under the posts.

I suspect Parisse retiring will have a lot to do with that.

Fairy drab affair. I got the feeling Scotland weren't that fired up and just wanted to do the bare minimum to get the BP win. Looked like a very greasy ball.

Good performances from Dunbar, Russell, Watson & Hogg.

Scotland's place (World Rugby Rankings) will be 5th~8th at the 2019 World Cup pool allocation in this May?

Direst bonus point nilling you'll ever see. Italy look absolutely drained of confidence, and a shame to see Canna having regressed so much. Jonny Gray hasn't been near his usual standards this tournament, which may be tiredness, or possibly he's suffering the early 20s lull that his brother has only just got out of.

Question: How **** are Wales if they are the only team who couldn't manage 4 trys against Italy?

Yeah pretty crap to be fair. Although they did scare the **** out of England and beat Ireland which England couldn't do.

Yeah pretty crap to be fair. Although they did scare the **** out of England and beat Ireland which England couldn't do.
Could only win games at home though and were the only side outside of Italy to lose at home to England. England have now won twice in Cardiff since 2013 and beaten Wales in all but one game since (and you won't find many fans talk favourable of squad selection or decision making that led to that loss). This England side don't fear Wales in the slightest.

Could only win games at home though and were the only side outside of Italy to lose at home to England. England have now won twice in Cardiff since 2013 and beaten Wales in all but one game since (and you won't find many fans talk favourable of squad selection or decision making that led to that loss). This England side don't fear Wales in the slightest.

Mmmmm I know all that - I did say, 'yeah pretty crap to be fair'. But I think ('this') England side had the **** scared out of them that night in Cardiff tbh. As in a few minutes more they would have lost the match. And what happened to the old adage that "you're only as good as your last game." ? Which England did lose! Nah, fair play to England. They got back to back championships, not an easy feat. I did have enough confidence to back England in my treble of the day with BedFred. I thought the only 'ify' game was the Wales France match - but still backed Wales to win. That match (or the end of it) was certainly ify! England dissappointed me in the Ireland match, I expected more and got less. Not to mention my treble was well ******!!!!

Wasn't the best Scotland performance, game was a mess for the first 30 mins, but they got the 4 tries which was the main thing. Seriously disappointed with Italy this term, Seemed competitive in a few games in the first half but were completely blown away in the 2nd. Who is their conditioning coach?

Latest posts