• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018/19 Heineken Cup] Round : Pool (12&13/10/2018)

Hope Lamour is ok, taking out the bath player in the air must hurt him.

Totally nt fainting injury to try and get off potential Yc....

So where is the talk about "being in control" and "being able to pull out of it" for that? Nah? Didn't think so.

It would have been silly to card him because there was nothing in it and it was completely out if his control, but by the letter of the law he could easily have seen one. With a home crowd for Leinster he'd have seen yellow.

BT sport: Leinster average just 8 penalties a game, that kind of discipline makes them tough to beat.

Me: Discipline, surrrrrrrrrreeeeee that is it totally not reffing giving them a blind eye.

Jonny hurt his left wrist good thing he can rely on the countless Irish rugby fans and sports pundits to help relieve hi..................

And Leinster player dives over the ball putting hands on the floor, seals it off, Leinster turnover. A complete joke.

******** was it,
Its a borderline penalty and only because the Leinster player was falling. Legal hit that rode high through no fault of Joe's.
It's not like he hit him and kept going higher, he hit horizontally and the opposition player was falling.

Contact to the head. That's world rugby's view on things now.

I don't think it was a penalty personally.

Anyway, on another note to the constant complaining from everyone on this thread, Bath have looked really good. I reckon they might be winning if theyd tried giving it wide on some of their visits to our 22.

Lads Noel Reid has played majority of this game Bath did nothing.
100% Leinster are deserving winners.

It seems consistent that English clubs blame refs about breakdown. Maybe it's not all the refs are wrong but the approach of English clubs.
Surely like Irish, Scots, Welsh and French ye have analysed refs and the opposition.

Anyway, on another note to the constant complaining from everyone on this thread, Bath have looked really good. I reckon they might be winning if theyd tried giving it wide on some of their visits to our 22.
Or if they had a flyhalf in their 23

The refs only seem to be a problem against the irish though.

Also Irish players milk the ref a lot more than they used too.

7pt win against a team in freefall is hardly the thrashing we were promised.
Maybe more teams should stop them bringing their branded hankies with them

i Thought Leinsters 2nd or 3rd choice team would smash any premiership team? Even terrible Bath lol

The refs only seem to be a problem against the irish though.

Also Irish players milk the ref a lot more than they used too.
But innall seriousness how to play a ref is part of preparation for every team.

Like I think if a team uses that as an excuse it means their own prep is not enough. And that is the little things that are winning margins.
Likebthe days of using the Pro14 as a poorer league are 100% not applicable.

Latest posts