• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] France vs Scotland (23/02/2019)

Somebody targeted Connor "Elbows his own teammates" Murray? First I've heard of it. Oh wait, no my pals from Cork bring it up every single time a Scottish team is playing Munster or Ireland

If they loose against an awful French team today then I would argue they have made no progression and are closer to Italy than the rest

Disagree with this though. A fair assessment of the state of Scottish rugby can't be made based on one game today with almost half the first team missing through injury. A better time to assess will be after the Ireland game in the WC at a neutral venue. Even the bookies have France as comfortable favourites.

I do think the overreaction to the POM thing was ridiculous, not sure it's unique to the Scots though in fairness, every nation does it. Cueto never touched that line in 2007 and I'll deck anyone who says otherwise!

Laidlaw *****ing about the ref (not for the first time) was pathetic though, and shouldn't be tolerated. And I'm not mad about being told about how much everyone "hates" England

Can't be having that, if you're likeable in the 6 Nations you're not playing well enough!
Again I'm not basing this in 1 incident. Lets not forget Glasgows attitude after the week of Anthony Foley passing. As 1. If game is off they wanted points

Not Munster though, they "got on" with Murray being targeted... That's why we never heard anything about it!
No Munster fan complained. Heard plenty from media and Murray. Bigger issue for us was we were investigated for treatment of HIA.

Disagree with this though. A fair assessment of the state of Scottish rugby can't be made based on one game today with almost half the first team missing through injury. A better time to assess will be after the Ireland game in the WC at a neutral venue. Even the bookies have France as comfortable favourites.
Oh but again it's not on 1 game. Just their recent history

Somebody targeted Connor "Elbows his own teammates" Murray? First I've heard of it. Oh wait, no my pals from Cork bring it up every single time a Scottish team is playing Munster or Ireland
Again no. Anyone on Munster would say the Hines choking ROG incident first. And in Cork Murray isn't particularly liked so I'm guessing that a bit ....

And more so the dislike was more because when Munster were burying their head coach Glasgow were enquiring if they get the points in a game if it isn't on.

Again I'm not basing this in 1 incident. Lets not forget Glasgows attitude after the week of Anthony Foley passing. As 1. If game is off they wanted points

God, I'd forgotten that. Agree entirely the POM/Hogg reaction has been ridiculous (clearly no intent to injure), and Laidlaw's whining was concerning as it suggested they were unaware of the more fundamental problems that day.

To return to today's game, I'm excited to see Bradbury and Ritchie together, very worried by Horne at ten, and unreasonably hopeful Grigg might stop our tendency to crab across the field. His match up with ******* should make for some funny photos at least!

Edit: ******* is autocorrect for Bastareud!

Awful interviewer, is it Sonja?

Scotland would be expected to beat France .... when was the last time Scotland won away from Murrayfield which wasn't against Italy?

Flower of Scotland is high key the worst anthem in world rugby.
Don't @ me.

Such a shame. Can see Scotland being beaten soundly though today.

Great work from the French tv director there.

refused to show the alleged knock on so the video ref awarded it anyway !!

Latest posts