• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] Scotland vs Wales (09/03/2019)

What's the Welsh opinion on tipuric today?

He looked completely ineffective in everything he did, for my money - this tournament was his opportunity to stake his claim in the first choice world cup side but I think all he's done is play his way out of the 23.
Once Ellis and Faletau are back it's a no brainer who gets dropped

Ireland, I know you usually save yourselves for ruining our Grand Slams, but could you please do a number on Wales next weekend. Please...

Try and sum this up , the Scots try was a forward pass as was ours hard to see both live in real play .We took our eye off attack the 2nd half we were comfortably winning it. I did mention that we had 2 great chances in the first half to bury this game and we didn't take them. Credit to Scotland for coming and throwing the kitchen sink but in Shaun Edwards we have the best defensive coach in the world , on a side note Josh Adams just dropped the ball occasionally in great positions , apart from that , IRELAND let's have it

He looked completely ineffective in everything he did, for my money - this tournament was his opportunity to stake his claim in the first choice world cup side but I think all he's done is play his way out of the 23.

I believe Ellis Jenkins is the future of the welsh backrow. I do think a balance of Navidi Toby Jenkins would work well.

Tips has been outshone every game by Navidi meaning if one of them goes it has to be Tips.

Let's make it 14 against those spud kicking Irish w*****s

Tut tut,Racism is alive and well here and maybe you should attempt to conceal your ignorance.You are on a forum where the topic is rugby and I assume you eat potatoes yourself! Try and enjoy the competition without your inane rants regarding other nations.I assume you are enjoying watching the matches due to neither you nor any of your ancestors being exposed to leprosy at a young age?.I may be wrong but I think it was an Irishman who found the cure ...

smh

Last edited:
Congrats to Wales. Scotland just don't have the depth to compete at this level - far too many injuries with key players being replaced with Pro14 standard players or players having to play out of position. I think there are a lack of leaders/battle hardened warriors in the squad. Also think the coaching team needs someone to give the players a rocket/tough love more often. Townsend is a smart operator but I'm not convinced he can send the players out absolutely charged up to get a result.

Of course the players in the Welsh set up would be safe... but these guys are leaders amongst their regions group of players and as such care about the futures of all of them. After all, this isn't the Top 14 we're talking about ;).

For sure, At the moment I cant see anything happening, the regions have said no way, through my life I have learned that you can add with some immunity, taking something off you is a different proposition

Good grief, you're taking your life in your hands saying what you have, but oh so true, Navidi has been the best of the Back row But Jenkins will take tips position easily.

That was another abysmal performance and tbh, Mr Townsend needs to get his finger out his arse because he may be out a job by start of next week after England thump us again

Only pass marks go to Hamish Watson, D'Arcy Graham and Greig Laidlaw (when he came on). Everyone else was dire.

Congrats to Wales. Scotland just don't have the depth to compete at this level - far too many injuries with key players being replaced with Pro14 standard players or players having to play out of position. I think there are a lack of leaders/battle hardened warriors in the squad. Also think the coaching team needs someone to give the players a rocket/tough love more often. Townsend is a smart operator but I'm not convinced he can send the players out absolutely charged up to get a result.
Thanks mate

That was another abysmal performance and tbh, Mr Townsend needs to get his finger out his arse because he may be out a job by start of next week after England thump us again

Only pass marks go to Hamish Watson, D'Arcy Graham and Greig Laidlaw (when he came on). Everyone else was dire.

I hate to admit it but Gatland and Edwards are probably just what Scotland need. Doubt he'd consider the gig due to all the limitations (only two Pro teams, lack of quality forwards etc).

I hate to admit it but Gatland and Edwards are probably just what Scotland need. Doubt he'd consider the gig due to all the limitations (only two Pro teams, lack of quality forwards etc).
Why the hell would gats go to scotland ?? Ridiculous statement, and Edwards loves Wales even has a Welsh surname , move on hahahaha

Latest posts