• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] Italy vs England (31/10/20)

Managed to get himself a game against Fiji too.

I also like a ball player at 15, but why not Malins is my question.
My bad was quickly reading he got 1 game in the 6nations (against Italy) and the Fiji game in the AI's. Still two caps. Also the opposition shows how highly rated he was....

Managed to get himself a game against Fiji too.

I also like a ball player at 15, but why not Malins is my question.
Not sure on Malins I know he has been playing 15 for Bristol but is he seen as more of a 10.

Not sure on Malins I know he has been playing 15 for Bristol but is he seen as more of a 10.
Nah I think he's been a 15 who can cover 10 for a while now. Back in U20s Mallinder was preferred at 10 to him while Malins remained at 15, and Mallinder really is not a 10.

Switch over to this and still subjected to the Wales Scotland match. **** you ITV!

Switch over to this and still subjected to the Wales Scotland match. **** you ITV!
Are they putting Boris on midway through the first half.....this might be worse than Wales Scotland..

For those saying why not Malins... because he's a 10 who can play 15, really. He's not looked great at 15 for Bristol unless taking ball in the line but when at 10 he's looked quality. At the Bears I would start Lloyd at 15 (Charles P. is injured) and have Malins on bench for 10 or start him on the wing coming into the line to attack/distribute.

That said I still think Malins is better than Furbank.

These England shirts are awful. Looked decent on paper but actually on the players they're loose fitting and kinda see through/silky

Ben Young best England scrum half ever....

He's going to have one of those games...

Latest posts